Garrett Williams and Field Turf | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Garrett Williams and Field Turf

To me its pretty simple. If our corners are both playing we have a puncher's chance of pulling an upset. If not, then we still have a chance but it would be much bigger upset.
Offensively we'll need some creativity and to get Tucker into space. 3 of Clemson's front 7 (DE,DL, LB) are projected to go 8, 9 and 11 in the next NFL draft.
Agree. Blunting their pressure is the key to this game. Unlike NCSt, CU is likely going to send its front 4+ after GS, It's a tried and true formula against SU: stuff the run and make GS beat them through the air against press coverage. If we perform to our ability and Anae's plan is good, we have a shot.

Last edited:
so it doesnt count that SU led UL by 24. Virg by 16, Purdue by 10 , nc st by 11 then because games got tighter later and Su had like 18 penalities vs Purdue and 12 vs Virg. And you cant say a team stepped off the gas when you build the lead with 4 min to go.

Clemson has more talent but they have made a ton of mistakes more than just having some penalties called on them to make the games closer. what they havent done is really turn the ball over
I'm not going to lie, I have no idea what we are even debating now. All I was saying is that the final score is not the end all be all with any team

I heard there is a $5 biggie bag special...but unfortunately I wasn't drunk so I didn't stop on the drive up to Clemson.

I did stop at a Zaxby's today.

Chicken Fingers are pretty good.
How much did they cost tho? I think that’s what this thread is about!

Hey, if you're refreshing...this is not another injury update. But, I am a Cuse alum that lives in SC. '04, and lived across from Melo on South Campus. Refused to talk to him at the shared mailbox after he declared for the draft after telling us otherwise at the Dome rally. Cuse runs through my veins & I'll be first row behind our tunnel. I'm on a rant & I've had a drink or 2. But, I am ready for the best game of my life & a 74° day. Runner-ups are Triple OT win against Va Tech on Parent's Day(Pats fan who remembers Tyree too well). And Freeney 6 dack night on Vick(we still lost).

Hey, if you're refreshing...this is not another injury update. But, I am a Cuse alum that lives in SC. '04, and lived across from Melo on South Campus. Refused to talk to him at the shared mailbox after he declared for the draft after telling us otherwise at the Dome rally. Cuse runs through my veins & I'll be first row behind our tunnel. I'm on a rant & I've had a drink or 2. But, I am ready for the best game of my life & a 74° day. Runner-ups are Triple OT win against Va Tech on Parent's Day(Pats fan who remembers Tyree too well). And Freeney 6 dack night on Vick(we still lost).
You’ve had a drink , geez you can’t tell !

Enjoy the game. Wish I was there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom