Garrett Williams and Field Turf | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Garrett Williams and Field Turf

I can assure you, if anyone is complaining about officials and calls its been Clemson. They avg almost 100 penalty yards a game and still winning, they arguably have the one of the best if not the best front 4 in the nation and for some reason can't draw a single holding call in a game. So, I wouldn't worry to much of the officiating, they've had plenty to go against them. Which says alot, because if teams like Wake, FSU and NC ST (with Leary), couldn't beat them despite them avg 100 penalty yards then its tough sledding. Main reason why those games weren't bigger than they were. I read a comment about NC ST scoring late, and that was a reason. It was 30-13 Clemson, NC ST got bailed on a 4th down roughing the passer called that was hardly a love tap, and then scored to finish in a 30-20 final.

I presume (hope) you're already tailgating and getting ready to cheer your tigers on but...

It's simple math really. Cuse have never gotten favorable calls from ACC refs as they are the Northern step child. Additionally, there are plenty of scenarios where Cuse wins today, and win out, and still miss the playoffs due to comically low ranking of 14 as 1 of 9 remaining undefeated teams. It makes all the sense in the world for ACC refs to protect Clemson here, if needed, for the betterment of the conference. We'll know quickly when linesman starts spotting the ball if it's going to be straight up or 1/2 to 1 yard favorable towards 1 team. If the latter it will surely go your way

It was just said on college gameday that Garret Willams is out.
I had to rewind 3 times because I couldn’t understand if Herbstreit was taking about Clemson’s LB or Garrett or credit card theft.

Oh wait wrong announcer.

For you seasoned sports fans, remember Willis Reed playing for a few minutes in Game 7 of the NBA finals? It provided the lift they needed to help win the title.

"Reed's most famous performance took place on May 8, 1970, during game seven of the 1970 NBA Finals against the Los Angeles Lakers in Madison Square Garden. Due to a severe thigh injury, a torn muscle that had previously kept him out of game six, he was considered unlikely to play in game seven."

For you seasoned sports fans, remember Willis Reed playing for a few minutes in Game 7 of the NBA finals? It provided the lift they needed to help win the title.

"Reed's most famous performance took place on May 8, 1970, during game seven of the 1970 NBA Finals against the Los Angeles Lakers in Madison Square Garden. Due to a severe thigh injury, a torn muscle that had previously kept him out of game six, he was considered unlikely to play in game seven."

I love it, but this isn’t game 7. We have five games (at least) after today.

Doubtful - game time decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom