Gawd i love SU Football | Syracusefan.com

Gawd i love SU Football

At least they play with heart...
I remember everyone saying that after 4 games this past season. The hoop team did win at #1 ranked Ville this year. And last year they won 10 games out of 10 that came down to the last pocession. But why nit pick?

I remember everyone saying that after 4 games this past season. The hoop team did win at #1 ranked Ville this year. And last year they won 10 games out of 10 that came down to the last pocession. But why nit pick?
Because its what the football board lives for. Chest pounding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because its what the football board lives for. Chest pounding.

And rightly so.

Football is the reason that #44 has any meaning.

Football is the reason the Carrier Dome was built.

Football is the reason we're going to the ACC.

Hell, our fight song is about football.

I love su football. Live for it. I just dont feel the need to convince people why i love it or why i think its better than our hoops program.

Which its not.

And hasn't bern for a long time.

And why the dome is one of the most famous basketball arenas in the country

But then i would be pounding my chest

Marsh and dasher go back to your hoops forum! It's hilarious how pissy hoops fans get.. Most schools support all sports but the hoops only crowd gets their panties in a bunch

Marsh and dasher go back to your hoops forum! It's hilarious how pissy hoops fans get.. Most schools support all sports but the hoops only crowd gets their panties in a bunch
Our hoops program? Only hoops crowd? Jesus get a grip

O ...this thread is going to get interesting real quick!

yeah, that's Marsh and me. we don't live and die for Syracuse football like you do. Right

yeah, that's Marsh and me. we don't live and die for Syracuse football like you do. Right
Its laughable. I spent 3 straight hours driving home from DC today breaking down every football game from grobs 3rd season with a buddy. Maybe if i change my name...

Fellas relax was being sarcastic.. :(
I suspected. No harm

I did actually waste 3 hours of my day today reliving our 3rd grob season game by game. The loss to miami of ohio was one if the worst losses of his tenure after a big win over louisville. I forgot that miami had a 3rd string rb who dominated us that day. Very frustrating time to be a syracuse football fan.

I suspected. No harm

I did actually waste 3 hours of my day today reliving our 3rd grob season game by game. The loss to miami of ohio was one if the worst losses of his tenure after a big win over louisville. I forgot that miami had a 3rd string rb who dominated us that day. Very frustrating time to be a syracuse football fan.

You wasted all those hours when he was actually coach, why re-live it again!?

Orangenation needs stick together... Especially as we head into uncharted acc territory

You wasted all those hours when he was actually coach, why re-live it again!?
We were taking about the louisville game and my buddy looked up the season results. I had forgotten that we were 0-3 heading into that game and wondered why we all thought ( well some people me not being one of them) that we had turned the corner after that win. That lead us to looking at every game that season and the next thing you know its 3 hours later. The wives sitting in the back seat were thrilled with the discussion.

We were taking about the louisville game and my buddy looked up the season results. I had forgotten that we were 0-3 heading into that game and wondered why we all thought ( well some people me not being one of them) that we had turned the corner after that win. That lead us to looking at every game that season and the next thing you know its 3 hours later. The wives sitting in the back seat were thrilled with the discussion.

Marsh is one of the many of us who use both boards and care deeply about both programs. The stupid brotherly infighting on this board is dumb. The so called " bball/fball only" should just not worry about the other side. Not post every moment the other program struggles.

Anyways, that Miami Ohio game killed me. That was the worst SU football game I have ever watched. I was literally furious after. We were never in truly in it
I was always willing to give GROB time before that and the UL game made me hopeful, but after the Miami debacle, I was done.

Thanks for bringing up those wonderful memories.

How about that Akron loss at home the week before the Penn St. game and release of the Express. What a train wreck that fall was for SU & my liver

Thinking positive here. How bout the win at ND. David vs Goliath.

The wives sitting in the back seat were thrilled with the discussion.
It was probably a good thing that legal offices are closed on Sundays...

Marsh is one of the many of us who use both boards and care deeply about both programs. The stupid brotherly infighting on this board is dumb. The so called " bball/fball only" should just not worry about the other side. Not post every moment the other program struggles.

Anyways, that Miami Ohio game killed me. That was the worst SU football game I have ever watched. I was literally furious after. We were never in truly in it
I was always willing to give GROB time before that and the UL game made me hopeful, but after the Miami debacle, I was done.

Thanks for bringing up those wonderful memories.

My friend who I was with was (as most fans were at the time) really pissed off at the program. He is in the print media so he was able to get a 1 on 1 phone interview with Grob post Louisville game. Boy all of the positives that came out of that interview swayed him to going all in. I tried to tell him that I was holding back for one more week until after the Miami of Ohio game. He insisted that based on his 30 minute call with Grob that he was swayed. Well we all know how that turned out.

My god we are in such a better position now. Looking back at that disaster was like a bad dream!

My friend who I was with was (as most fans were at the time) really pissed off at the program. He is in the print media so he was able to get a 1 on 1 phone interview with Grob post Louisville game. Boy all of the positives that came out of that interview swayed him to going all in. I tried to tell him that I was holding back for one more week until after the Miami of Ohio game. He insisted that based on his 30 minute call with Grob that he was swayed. Well we all know how that turned out.

My god we are in such a better position now. Looking back at that disaster was like a bad dream!

Just a stab in the dark: Your buddy is......Mike Lindsley :cool:

Good lord no!

I know you well enough to know that wasn't the case. I was working backwards from the reasoing power in going all in on GRob and Lindsley popped into my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom