Gbinije | Syracusefan.com

Gbinije

I'm no trainer, but if he had a "medical issue", why was he sitting to the right of Red for the entire 2nd half?

FWIW, I did see him walking gingerly near the end of the 1st half.

I'm no trainer, but if he had a "medical issue", why was he sitting to the right of Red for the entire 2nd half?

He was replaced by BJ at 14:15 left in the 1st half. He seemed a bit slower than usual on D, but looked fine bringing the ball up court vs. pressure ...

It was reported by PS people on Twitter that he was getting stretched by Brad Pike for the entire halftime, and a couple times during the second half.

there was a play under the basket in the first half where the camera caught him wincing and holding his lower back. He didn't come out right away so at the time I didn't think much of it.

It is difficult to walk let alone play basketball with a bad back. Lets hope he gets well soon as we need him big time

Hope he doesn't have a weak back. Maybe he got it about a week back.

Sorry.
th

I've been using that weak back line for 50 years and no one has laughed yet. Cracks me up though.
I heard that way back when I was in grad school from one of my professors. Still love that joke today.

OK, have you heard this one? This is hypothetical of course.

Went to the psychiatrist and he told me I have a weak ego. He asked when I think I got it. I said, oh about a week ego. :)

I heard that way back when I was in grad school from one of my professors. Still love that joke today.

OK, have you heard this one? This is hypothetical of course.

Went to the psychiatrist and he told me I have a weak ego. He asked when I think I got it. I said, oh about a week ego. :)
Haven't heard that one - but did you hear about the plastic surgeon who hung himself?

It is difficult to walk let alone play basketball with a bad back. Lets hope he gets well soon as we need him big time

You aren't kidding. I throw my back out about twice a year--not fun. It actually happened last week, but much more minor than ususal. It was still uncomfortable, and felt like it could go out worse at any given time. Hope Gbinije bounces back quickly.

Toga said:
I've been using that weak back line for 50 years and no one has laughed yet. Cracks me up though.

Jesus said to Pontius Pilate "the cross? But I've a weak back" Pilate responded "how long has thou had a weak back?" Christ, with the comedic timing expected of the son of God "Since about a week back." Rim shot by an apostle and you know the rest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom