Gbinijes shoe | Syracusefan.com

Gbinijes shoe

statsgrad

Walk On
I believe it cost us 5 points in a game we lost by 2. One on a blow by and one where he didn't get out on a 3 point shooter. Only Syracuse could lose because a player can't tie his sneakers.

I noticed that after the player introductions but right before tipoff that both CJ Fair and Jerami Grant bent down to tie their shoes while on the court. Thought it was strange - did they get new shoes , laces or something>

Did it really cost us 5 points?

yes, I think so.

It's one thing to lose a shoe once, but to lose it again (and then inexplicably attempt to retrieve the shoe, WHILE ON DEFENSE), is absurd.

The kid needs a pair of Chuck's.

chucks.jpg

I absolutely lost my mind when he lost it the second time. Really? You can't keep your shoes on? Yes, it cost us points.

I've seen it a few times happen once in a game, but never twice!
Unbelieveable.

We should bronze that sneaker right into his foot so its fn permanent.

People want less Cooney and more of this.

And everyone ignores that the de facto best player won't make the D-League next year.

yes, I think so.

It's one thing to lose a shoe once, but to lose it again (and then inexplicably attempt to retrieve the shoe, WHILE ON DEFENSE), is absurd.
He did use it for defense though. He waved it around in his hand. Maybe he thought it was the smell was going to knock the shooter off rythym?

Did it really cost us 5 points?

YES IT DID. Only Syracuse could have a player lose his shoe TWICE in a single game and have it become an issue in the stat book...BOTH TIMES. G bent down to grab his shoe and then ran out on the shooter, with shoe in hand, as he launched the open three. The second time he tried to put it back on, and the guy blew by him.

G should have forgotten about the shoe until the ref blew the whistle.

he did get a shoe up on defense, cant ask for a better challenge

He could have thrown it at the ball like that gal did in a women's game last year. That was at least some out of the box thinking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom