George Morris? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

George Morris?

Sporting News reported yesterday that Hilliard is headed to prep school and Morris has some 'high school requirements' to clear. If he is on campus should mean that he will take care of them, I hope.

Sporting News reported yesterday that Hilliard is headed to prep school and Morris has some 'high school requirements' to clear. If he is on campus should mean that he will take care of them, I hope.

The Sporting News is about 48 hours late to the party.

Syracusefan.com ----> Nolan ------> Sporting News.
I guess ESPN is next in line. I'm sure we'll get a Bernie Fine mention out of the article as well.

I envision something like this:

Sources are reporting to ESPN that DT Myles Hilliard is heading to Milford Academy in the fall and that RB George Morris is still clearing up some high school requirements needed to be eligible. Both players are committed to Syracuse University, onetime employer of Bernie Fine.

I envision something like this:

Sources are reporting to ESPN that DT Myles Hilliard is heading to Milford Academy in the fall and that RB George Morris is still clearing up some high school requirements needed to be eligible. Both players are committed to Syracuse University, onetime employer of Bernie Fine.

Yeah I think George Morris is here...lol

George Morris.jpg

I shouldn't have looked at that photo via Tapatalk. I tried to close the photo and saved it by mistake. I was able to delete it before my wife had the chance to ask me why I had a photo of two shirtless young black men on my phone.

I shouldn't have looked at that photo via Tapatalk. I tried to close the photo and saved it by mistake. I was able to delete it before my wife had the chance to ask me why I had a photo of two shirtless young black men on my phone.
What she would probably just start calling you Anderson. ;)

What she would probably just start calling you Anderson. ;)

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom