George Morris? | Syracusefan.com

George Morris?

jekelish

Living Legend
Sorry if this has been covered, I didn't see it anywhere, but my brother just texted me about some rumor that George Morris is potentially not reporting to SU? And saying he's not in the new student directory?

Anyone know anything about this? I hope it's just a baseless rumor...

Please please someone tell me this is false. I was really looking forward to Morris wearing the Orange.

Sorry if this has been covered, I didn't see it anywhere, but my brother just texted me about some rumor that George Morris potentially not reporting to SU? And saying he's not in the new student directory?

He isn't in the directory, yet. Hilliard isn't either but he is on campus now, so it might just be a case of the directory not being updated. Hope that's all it is.

Sorry if this has been covered, I didn't see it anywhere, but my brother just texted me about some rumor that George Morris is potentially not reporting to SU? And saying he's not in the new student directory?

hold on - let me check the pay side......

nope, nothing there

Yesterday wasn't the official report day. Relax.

Morris is a great student and all SU. I would not worry.

On twitter last night he was asking Jerome Smith where he was at, so I would assume he's on campus right? Really hope so because he was one of my fave recruits.

On twitter last night he was asking Jerome Smith where he was at, so I would assume he's on campus right? Really hope so because he was one of my fave recruits.
Did you just start a Jerome Smith is missing rumor?!?

Wasn't Monday the start of the 2nd Summer semester?

Doesn't Marrone require all the frosh to attend, or did this change?

Why would SU make kids report prior to the 4th of July? Seems strange as to Morris if he isnt our top and most important recruit i dont know who is. We are just a few snaps away from not having a tailback and Morris is the best back we have recruited since DC. I hope that he is solid as he would be a huge loss

Wasn't Monday the start of the 2nd Summer semester?

Doesn't Marrone require all the frosh to attend, or did this change?

The freshmen are required to attend Summer Start which began yesterday. I heard that Morris and Barrett were not there although no one seemed concerned about it (I think they were still expecting them to show up soon). The guys I saw looked ready to play...like they have been working hard over the summer. John Raymon was there and I hear he is eligible to play this year due to his hardship claim.

The freshmen are required to attend Summer Start which began yesterday. I heard that Morris and Barrett were not there although no one seemed concerned about it (I think they were still expecting them to show up soon). The guys I saw looked ready to play...like they have been working hard over the summer. John Raymon was there and I hear he is eligible to play this year due to his hardship claim.

Wow, nice info and I hope you are right about all accounts. And it would be great to get Raymon for this year too.

Ben Barrett is in the student directory though and George Morris is not.

Wow, nice info and I hope you are right about all accounts. And it would be great to get Raymon for this year too.

Raymon eligible to play this fall would be awesome. My opinion he competes for significant playing time.

Ben Barrett is in the student directory though and George Morris is not.
I don't know if it is true or not, but someone said Barrett was missing due to a family illness. I don't know anything about why Morris wasn't there.

Are you serious about John Raymon?

I don't know if it is true or not, but someone said Barrett was missing due to a family illness. I don't know anything about why Morris wasn't there.

That would suck if Morris is opting out. He was the one frosh who I thought would have a chance to make an impact this season.

Hilliard and Morris are still not showing up in the directory. Dan mentioned a weird tweet from Hilliard that he was going to NC A&T. Has anyone seen Hilliard?

Hilliard and Morris are still not showing up in the directory. Dan mentioned a weird tweet from Hilliard that he was going to NC A&T. Has anyone seen Hilliard?
ok - who's the that jinxed everything by starting the academic casualties thread and getting people to blab about the lack of casualties since DM took over ;)

That would suck if Morris is opting out. He was the one frosh who I thought would have a chance to make an impact this season.
Me to Phat the kid is a stud a true TB lets hope everything is ok with him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom