Georgetown Attendance | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Attendance

I would expect people to get "similar" or "equivalent" seats in the super-sized configuration. The other alternative is to not include it in the normal package but have season ticket holders get a chance to select seats for the game in the appropriate order.

That is really the only way it could be done is to not include it in the season ticket package. Otherwise it isnt going to fly with the season tickets holders.

That is really the only way it could be done is to not include it in the season ticket package. Otherwise it isnt going to fly with the season tickets holders.
After what they did to football ticket holders this year, I sometimes question whether or not they really give a f$%# about us at all.

The 2003 players were invited; not known yet how many will be able to attend. Obviously GMac will be there, Craig Forth is in the Albany area and last I heard Ronneil Heron was working at Niagara Mohawk (and Hakim will be wherever the NBA schedule takes him that day). Don't know about the others

Hakim's in Charlotte that day; too bad.

Is Josh Pace still in New Zealand? I know Kueth has been on campus a few times in the past couple years, but he was bouncing between New York and Sudan, if I'm not mistaken. Anyone know Jeremy McNeil's whereabouts?

Would be nice if they've reached out to everyone - with all the people who are in contact with Billy, it'd be awesome if he wanted to make an appearance. I'd be the first to give him a standing ovation.

No, we don't. I read Goodroc's message on the board... and immediately sent him a PM. Anyone else could have done the same thing.
I know... I was kidding. Anyway the job and insight you provide warrants insider privledges (kidding again)

The 2003 players were invited; not known yet how many will be able to attend. Obviously GMac will be there, Craig Forth is in the Albany area and last I heard Ronneil Heron was working at Niagara Mohawk (and Hakim will be wherever the NBA schedule takes him that day). Don't know about the others

I am not sure how many players are going to be able to attend, but I just heard that they are officially going to have a "2003 reunion" at half time and that most of the players, staff and students associated with the team will be on hand to honor Melo.

The architectural logistics + liability associated with such a structure supporting thousands of people probably far exceeds the benefits. Setting up another separate section, but propped up high to see over the existing section, would be pretty dangerous ... whereas using one ginormous set of bleachers couldn't be stored anyplace.

I think we'd be a little naive to think that the AD hasn't already considered most if not all of our suggestions.

How long did it take them to think of courtside seats?