Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

OK. Could be worse...if you're a St. John's fan.

I havent been following them, or much of anyone else, this season. From what youre saying, when we lose to them it will be even more unexpected?!?!

I havent been following them, or much of anyone else, this season. From what youre saying, when we lose to them it will be even more unexpected?!?!
STJ is dog poo...so yeah if we lose it will be a new low.

STJ is dog poo...so yeah if we lose it will be a new low.

Even worse than last year's loss to them, which people likely would have said the same thing about?!

NKR1978 said:
Wildhack and Syverud never made a promise.

Syverud certainly did and made an official announcement last year that Hop would be the next head coach.

Talking about Ethics, not Legality. It would be super-messed to bypass Hop after telling him to wait. And not giving him a (real) chance to prove himself.

Talking about ethics and legality is something I love to do. Thanks for bringing it up, so that this could be on topic in reply ;) I recently started the process of becoming a bona fide, card carrying member of the Native America Church(tm), partly so that I can possess, transport, and use all natural supplements given to use by nature under the protection of US law. Here is the site where you can do it too. If you want lifetime membership for $30, it tells you how, or shoot me a PM and I can give you a link to a local branch which will vouch for you. Lakota Religion & Native American Church | Oklevueha Native American Church

In this very moving, informative, interesting, and entertaining video, James Mooney gives a pretty moving speech that discusses much history, and culminates in explaining the current work of the ONAC. Nothing to do with Standing Rock or anything similar. This isnt addressed to Zelda Zonk, I just used his/her post as a golden opportunity. Yes, you can learn about ETHICAL and LEGAL entheogenic use from his church, but not a ton in this video. This tells how he reaches out to the same people who tried to destroy his people, and was persecuted by both sides...and had the lives of himself and his family threatened. But the dude shows NO anger or bitterness, just love and peace. I'm not endorsing it for everyone, but for those who are drawn to natural ways of healing and expanding your life, this post would have been a Godsend if someone had given it to me. I mean seriously lifechanging, and I hope it doesnt get censored because of it's importance. I intend to go go back to talking hoops, I'm nearing the 5000 post mark, and need to make these posts more important. Thank you for your tolerance and/or support. This is from a peace conference this year, so it would also interest anyone interested in peace. :) peace be unto the sordid lot of you!!! I ask for folks to be loving and suipportive of all races, cultures, and ways of life, even if they are not of your own understanding. These folks certainly do the same.

Wildhack and Syverud never made a promise.

I think Lebron did though, and unlike those guys, he delivers on his promises! God bless that man for helping a downtrodden city. Between that and the Cubs, I was thinking maybe the Bills could even finally win a Super Bowl lol.

Gotta love some of the SU departments. Programs have SU vs Gtown and the roster says Gtown. But the gtown players lists are the Boston U players. Lol.

new sheriff better get on that

This is a mistake but what about the Pearl ceremony that you've insisted time after time they were going to screw up? Everything I have read, it sounds like they had a very nice ceremony.

They've gone from disaster to competent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom