Georgetown Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DRLCBGlWkAAXNFf.jpg

My 2 favorites are:

CJ dunking over Otto Poster in our last BET in OT; it took Porter years to recover from that evisceration.

Sherm throwing down a reverse dunk in OT to seal the amazing comeback Senior Day win over G-Town in '89.

Notice the trend? Awesome fan favorite player dunking in OT to beat the hated Hoyas.
It just doesn't get any better than that. :cool:

I'd put the youtube of Phil Collins' In the Air Tonight like ESPN played the first time Owens and Mourning faced each other(absolutely epic on paper), but unfortunately it's a day game.

At least pompom and the handicappers have added some excitement to the game, instead of making it feel like a disappointment if we didnt win by 25. The rumor the pay(dark)side started was that CBS paid them to do it for ratings.

My 2 favorites are:

CJ dunking over Otto Poster in our last BET in OT; it took Porter years to recover from that evisceration.

Sherm throwing down a reverse dunk in OT to seal the amazing comeback Senior Day win over G-Town in '89.

Notice the trend? Awesome fan favorite player dunking in OT to beat the hated Hoyas.
It just doesn't get any better than that. :cool:

I remember being shocked to see The General do that! Ive nearly given up on my dream of another SU 360 dunk, and might settle for a reverse and the memory of Fab(RIP big man) being the last to do it, vs Nova.

While we're talking favorites, the moment JT was ejected(banned) from the game was probably mine. That game was beyond epic, that was basketball!

Georgetown just got the memo that Orange is the new black. Not sure they caught the real meaning, but we'll take it.

I LOLed. Reminds me of a different TV show Sons of Anarchy, how they referred to each gang by a color code, and having Carmelo as a guest star for one of them. Son of a Boeheim was one the coolest shirts Ive ever bought, albeit from a creepy ad on here. Ive given support!

B1FgOmnCMAANBXl.png:large

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom