Georgetown Game Thread... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Game Thread...

I work in a very small office of 10, and the mother of Jagan Mosely is one of them. So I was hoping we would win but he would look good along the way.

Mission accomplished. Surprised he isn't starting for then, he seems to be a very good all around player. Only a soph.

That said, gutsy comeback in a big game for our kids.
You better go into work early and "decorate" her cube/office!

You better go into work early and "decorate" her cube/office!

LOL...actually, for the next few weeks I am working remotely so no option...but I will be calling her early Monday.

He's actually a very good kid, and is friends with Tyus from the NJ HS basketball tour...so, while my hatred for GU will always run deep, this particular kid I hope does well.

Dolejaz is tough as nails. Playing a credible C at 180 lbs. Always gets to the right spot for a tough rebound. Dude is going to be very good.

Sidibe had a poor showing today, not sure how much was him not being at his best physically though. I expect he will have better days ahead.

Oh please. I get it hes an undersized player who’s all over the court and hustles more than other players. He needs to challenge shots against georgetown, i dont care if hes 240 pounds of 140.
Maybe you are Carolina true blue?

As I said in another post, JB said that Bourama is no where near 100% physically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom