Giants | Syracusefan.com

Giants

Dont look now but we are back in this thing baby. Go blue!!!
Need Philly to start losing a few. They don't have the toughest closing schedule.

Need Philly to start losing a few. They don't have the toughest closing schedule.
As long as we keep winning we should be ok. Only game that we may get picked is seattle but thats at home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Eagles are off next week, which means they will still be 6 - 5. The best the Giants will be is 5 - 6 so no matter what, the Giants will not be in first place after next weekend.

Questions for you Giants fans.

Packers have the ball down 14 in the 4th quarter with ~8:30 remaining. 4th and 2 at their own 30. Would you (as Giants fans) rather the Packers punt the ball to you or go for it?

I also wouldn't call Philly's stretch run easy
Arizona 6-4
Detroit 6-4
@Minnesota 2-8
Chicago 6-4
@Dallas 5-5

Only punching bag in there is Minnesota. It's a control your own destiny type of schedule against 4 other teams also in the playoff hunt.

I also wouldn't call Philly's stretch run easy
Arizona 6-4
Detroit 6-4
@Minnesota 2-8
Chicago 6-4
@Dallas 5-5

Only punching bag in there is Minnesota. It's a control your own destiny type of schedule against 4 other teams also in the playoff hunt.
I guess they way Philly has been playing lately, I didn't consider it a Murderer's Row. We need at least 2 losses in there.

Packers have the ball down 14 in the 4th quarter with ~8:30 remaining. 4th and 2 at their own 30. Would you (as Giants fans) rather the Packers punt the ball to you or go for it?
Punt. As long as there's no bonehead running into the kicker penalty :))), I get the ball back to take time off the clock.

punt

but i was told on here, that the Giants had no shot at the playoffs???...:noidea:

and right at that moment, i knew i shouldnt make plans for january...

:mad:

but i was told on here, that the Giants had no shot at the playoffs???...:noidea:

and right at that moment, i knew i shouldnt make plans for january...

:mad:
I might have to sell my Cuse/Duke tickets to get the full NY Giants Big Apple Super Bowl experience.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom