Give Kentucky the trophy | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Give Kentucky the trophy

a YMCA team would look unbeatable if they were making every shot.

just like the Packers were unbeatable. I could go on and on. 1996 UK was 10 times better than this one. They are very beatable.

If I was a UK fan I wouldn't entirely trust Teague. If they lose he'll be a large reason why.

Also, Wiltjer needs to eat a burger, or 100.

Didn't Vandy just beat them a week ago? Please.. This is UNLV from early nineties... Oh wait they lost two. Kentucky is very beatable

If I was a UK fan I wouldn't entirely trust Teague. If they lose he'll be a large reason why.

Also, Wiltjer needs to eat a burger, or 100.
Teague is their weakling, a good defense would rattle him.

Get real. They play in a terrible conference (SEC), they beat a team in the 2nd round with a LOSING record, and they're playing an Iowa State team that would finish outside the top 12 in the Big East.

Let's not get stupid.

They are probably the best team and the favourite. In a one and done format, they are not even close to a sure thing.

They are probably the best team and the favourite. In a one and done format, they are not even close to a sure thing.
Obviously you're right. But people who should know better have short memories and buy into the hype (or create the hype).

You mean a vice president could actually...ummm. take action on something?

Holy Spiro Agnew, Batman!

biden still looked pissed over the weekend reports leaked where osama dissed him as an idiot.

CUNTucky scored 49 in the second half of a home game really, we scored 50 on the road against a better defensive team. I don't worry too much about cuntucky because it would be at the championship game and anything could happe before then. Injuries, and another team beating them..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is, I don't know if Davis has fouled out this year. I think it was said during their first round game that he didn't foul out in SEC play, which is crazy for a freshman.

He fouled out once against Old Dominion and they won by 10.

He had 4 fouls in two games, Indiana (lost) and Kansas (won by 10, but his minutes were not limited).

If I recall correctly in 2003 when Kansas beat marquette by 33 people were saying it doesn't matter what shade of Orange they played against, burnt or regular, that was to be Kansas' year. It was nearly unanimous that they were going to win according to the experts. Good thing the game is actually played.

Not taking away anything from UK, they're a great team and definitely the odds-on favorite to win, but the tournament has this funny way of proving "sure things" wrong.

Everyone else is playing for second place... It pains me but I just don't see them being beat... Anthony Davis worth every penny...

bert-and-ernie-reaction.gif

biden still looked pissed over the weekend reports leaked where osama dissed him as an idiot.

If you want to anger a Conservative, tell him a lie.

If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom