Glad Symir Sat On The Bench All Season | Syracusefan.com

Glad Symir Sat On The Bench All Season

He is the same guy that sat on the Marq bench as well. A marq coach said off the record that we weren't getting much in Symir. Boy did he play well the last two games. I wonder if that marq coach saw that?

There were signs he should have been playing earlier. It's very reminiscent of Edwards last year.

He is the same guy that sat on the Marq bench as well. A marq coach said off the record that we weren't getting much in Symir. Boy did he play well the last two games. I wonder if that marq coach saw that?
Wonder if that Marquette coach’s pg would have had 11 assists and 6 boards vs Duke.

Symir’s physical, good with the ball and has natural vision. Im fine with him as our leader.

Not sure where you think he would play .. 3 guards ? Him getting spot minutes to rest dudes wouldn’t give him the run to get into a rhythm like he did these last 2 games

Wonder if that Marquette coach’s pg would have had 11 assists and 6 boards vs Duke.

Symir’s physical, good with the ball and has natural vision. Im fine with him as our leader.
He has no confidence in shooting from outside the paint. Maybe they need to check his eyesight or something. The kid is a gamer and look forward to next season with him at the one and JG3 as the off guard.

Not sure where you think he would play .. 3 guards ? Him getting spot minutes to rest dudes wouldn’t give him the run to get into a rhythm like he did these last 2 games

Well it appears he can play the back line based on what we saw yesterday.

He has no confidence in shooting from outside the paint. Maybe they need to check his eyesight or something. The kid is a gamer and look forward to next season with him at the one and JG3 as the off guard.
It’ll come with experience and knowing he wont sit the rest of the week if he pulls the trigger

Wonder if its confidence or knowing that if he misses, he’s back in the doghouse.

Yea, that's no good. But Genuinely excited to see this backcourt next year. They fit well together. Get back Jesse, and hope Swider stays... dare I say, we may be a fun team next year.

That isn't the plan. The plan is for Mintz to run the pt. If we can get him. but could we actually play 3 guards next year? Can we? Can we?

we are a tournament team if symir starts from day 1, and jesse doesnt get hurt. this season is 100% on coach. i said early on symir has got to play, you can win with a pg who cant shoot, see our 96 team. brutal year from jb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom