Gmac | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Gmac

Status
Not open for further replies.
People often say that Einstein’s statement on the definition of insanity is not correctly attributed. As a father of 3 boys, I can tell you that Einstein actually said “the definition of insanity is having 4 kids. The end.”
That explains my insanity.

Last edited:
Let's not kid ourselves.

Gmac was getting crushed well before people started floating his name as a hypothetical JB replacement.

I was okay defending Gerry against opposing fans but this Orange on Orange hatred is too much to take at times. Gmac bleeds Orange and everything I have ever heard about the guy makes him seem like a class act. I have no doubt he is a good assistant coach. Assistants spend a lot of their time on player skill development. I am not sure if this is attributable to Gerry, but someone taught Chukwu how to shoot free throws and that person deserves a *Bleeping* Nobel Prize!

I was okay defending Gerry against opposing fans but this Orange on Orange hatred is too much to take at times. Gmac bleeds Orange and everything I have ever heard about the guy makes him seem like a class act. I have no doubt he is a good assistant coach. Assistants spend a lot of their time on player skill development. I am not sure if this is attributable to Gerry, but someone taught Chukwu how to shoot free throws and that person deserves a *Bleeping* Nobel Prize!

Griffin helped Chukwu with the free throws. Gmac works with the guards.

Nobody throws Red under the bus do they? Sometimes I swear you don't read.[/QUOTE

Why should anyone throw Red under the bus? If anything the really question and comment is simple:
WHY are people NOT posting about RED becoming a or the HC?

I believe he has been our #1 recruiter since he started, his 1st class was 2012-2013, his track record of having an eye for talent and consistently recruiting players is really good.

No one bats 1000, but considering our overall recruiting misses in the past few years, he has been the ONE who has delivered.

Grant, Oshae, BJ, McCullough, Carey, F Howard, Andrew White, Marek, T Thompson, Ennis

Is Red going to want to wait 4 years? He’s almost Hop’s age and will be close to 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom