Gmac | Syracusefan.com

Gmac

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcsu

Living Legend
Hope he is offered a head coaching Gig for next year.

I don’t expect him to get one this year but if he got a gig elsewhere, who could we hypothetically replace him with?

I’m not trying to be mean but what has he done to deserve a head coaching job?

Belien is the favorite.

Would you rather have a smaller name with successful tiny school HC experience?

Or a much bigger name with average success (while under sanctions) at a huge school experience?

Couldn’t that be said about any assistant that’s getting their first head coaching job?
Shouldn’t they at least have a recruiting pipeline. I mean hop had success recruiting. Autry has gotten some guys. Gmac has been around for 6-7 seasons and I don’t think he has gotten much talent. A bunch of posters complain about his lack of recruiting all the time. I don’t follow him that closely to really know. Maybe a small school would be fine.

Siena is a good job. It has potential to be a top MAAC job.
Whoever gets that job is getting an advancement to get a P5/BE job with success.
Beilein and GMac both being interested isn’t shocking. They will be taking over a program off a really subpar year and have a honeymoon year or two to rebuild it back up.

You didn’t miss anything. Just another thread for people to take shots at gmac like the Siena and Hop threads.
Perfectly said. That’s exactly what this is.

I think its great the kcsu posted this. There is so little going on right now at least now we have something that people will, passionately, I'm sure, start posting something. At least its SU BB related.

:)

GMAC TBH...should go out to a mid-major and get some seasoning as a HC. He can handle it. Plenty of guys would love to work at SU...they know their job is safe for 4-5 years. Nothing but the best for #3

I wonder if Devo is ready? He might still be a year or two away to get an assistant slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom