gmac | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

gmac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call the FBI.
Nah I just get you to reverse jinx it will do the same thing.
What you think = good
When you are wrong = reverse jinx.

Autry before GMac.
If I was Autry I wouldn’t take another job till JB retires.
Force the issue.
He is clearly next in-line if SU stayed in-house.

If I’m Autry, I absolutely tell Syracuse I’m accepting another job.

How is doing nothing forcing the issue?

Not sure how any of these items has anything to do with what I was discussing with you. They don’t relate to what I have written. Are you aware when your other personality is using your profile?
:)
Ok. To be completely honest I didn’t read your entire post. I just scanned it.
Congrats at being good at taking shot and not making it personal.

Oh wait. I really don’t care about you enough to fire a comeback.

If I’m Autry, I absolutely tell Syracuse I’m accepting another job.

How is doing nothing forcing the issue?
Doing nothing means if SU is picking an assistant on the staff the associated HC should be next in line.
If JB got ejected in a game then Autry would become acting HC.

Nobody thinks their opinion only counts.
Way to be passive aggressive.
Sorry we don’t all think the same exact way.
Congrats you want conformity of thought.
So you going to tell me how everyone thinks on here?Thanks, but I’ll be the judge on how I interpret what I read.

Doing nothing means if SU is picking an assistant on the staff the associated HC should be next in line.
If JB got ejected in a game then Autry would become acting HC.
JB has been ejected in less than 0.03% of the games he has coached and you would advise Autry to stay just for that situation.

The only time we did a coach-in-waiting, the waiter left.

Autry should get selfish if he wants to make that play.

Your strategy esta no bueno.

JB has been ejected in less than 0.03% of the games he has coached and you would advise Autry to stay just for that situation.

The only time we did a coach-in-waiting, the waiter left.

Autry should get selfish if he wants to make that play.

Your strategy esta no bueno.
If Autry gets selfish what type of job is he taking?
Versus the Syracuse job.

My strategy is basically if the replacement from JB is going to internal right now Autry is the top assistant. If he leaves then GMac becomes associate HC and would likely get the job.

You don’t get what my point is, which is fine.

So you going to tell me how everyone thinks on here?Thanks, but I’ll be the judge on how I interpret what I read.
What are you talking about.
You clearly don’t like certain points is was what I was saying but if you don’t then I am wrong and your post in response to Zoo was off.

If Autry gets selfish what type of job is he taking?
Versus the Syracuse job.

My strategy is basically if the replacement from JB is going to internal right now Autry is the top assistant. If he leaves then GMac becomes associate HC and would likely get the job.

You don’t get what my point is, which is fine.
Getting a head coaching job >>> maybe getting a head coaching job.

Your theory is based on assumptions versus practicality.

Getting a head coaching job >>> maybe getting a head coaching job.

Your theory is based on assumptions versus practicality.
An assistant job at P5 probably pays more than the HC at midmajor basketball schools.

You don’t get my point still though which is fine.
Taking a HC job at say Siena probably makes 350k.
Being an associate HC at a school like SU probably pays about the same.
So again if the replacement for JB is going to be internal Autry is stupid to leave before that decision is made. If he was getting offered a real good HC then of course go but he won’t get that great a job.

So, we want a guy fired from UW. Personally, if he doesn’t Jeff Gillooly Boeheim and take the job by September, I think we should be done with Hopkins and move on.

Hop can recruit with the best in the country. He got his feet wet coaching he will have a solid staff around him. His wife is from here she wants to come back home too. The base will not be happy with Autry or Gmac. Hopkins gets fired at UW after this year or next and Jb will still be here he comes back as an assistant HC in waiting for one year.

Hop can recruit with the best in the country. He got his feet wet coaching he will have a solid staff around him. His wife is from here she wants to come back home too. The base will not be happy with Autry or Gmac. Hopkins gets fired at UW after this year or next and Jb will still be here he comes back as an assistant HC in waiting for one year.
Why would we want a coach who gets fired at another P5 school? I know Hop is an alum and is an excellent recruiter but maybe he’s just not cut out to be a great game day coach.

That scenario assumes that an assistant coaching position would be open.

If you’ve heard Autry speak on any of the local talk shows, his command of the English language should tell you there’s no way he becomes the next head coach. It’s painful to listen to all of his “you know” diction in every sentence. He’s not who you want as the face of your basketball program and most visable person of the university…..

If you’ve heard Autry speak on any of the local talk shows, his command of the English language should tell you there’s no way he becomes the next head coach. It’s painful to listen to all of his “you know” diction in every sentence. He’s not who you want as the face of your basketball program and most visable person of the university…..
But I allegedly have an agenda.

Last edited:
If I had a dollar for every time I hear my kids butcher the usage of “like”... ugh

You know what, why not? I'm going to lay my cards on the table.

Red should sue for discrimination if GMAC jumps him for the job.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

So damn dumb.

Calling racism on a hypothetical scenario. Upside down world is so much fun.

Red has a solid command of the english language. Just because he doesnt speak the Queens version to perfection is meaningless. Have you ever listened to Bobby Bowden. Well Dang gum it that boy cant speak to save his mommas arse but he sure could coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom