Go BC - Beat Duke!!! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Go BC - Beat Duke!!!

I'm gonna have to look at it again. The only reason I saw that about the foul on Plumlee was there was a lot less going on; Plumlee grabs the board, and the BC dude flies into him. There was so much going on after the last shot missed that I suppose it's possible you could think the guy just lost his footing. (Though that would make it a travel, no?)

Oh,I agree with you. The Plumlee foul happened outside of a big scrum, so much more obvious than the last one. Although the official behind had to have a decent angle - the ones under the hoop and near the benches wouldn't be able to see probably.

Missing that call on Plumlee would be the equivalent of missing someone standing on the baseline all by himself and getting pushed from behind and the officials missing that. Simply impossible! :)

Missing that call on Plumlee would be the equivalent of missing someone standing on the baseline all by himself and getting pushed from behind and the officials missing that. Simply impossible! :)

I actually had to rewind the DVR to watch that shove again to make sure I wasn't imagining things.

Give us the #2 seed in the East if Duke is #1. All day long.

Definitely. This is one year I'm not scared of Duke at all, give them Kelly back and they still suck. Just not a good team this year and will still be number 1. Shows the landscape of CBB this year.

Give us the #2 seed in the East if Duke is #1. All day long.

but you know the committee will protect their beloved Dukies and ship SU off to be the 2 seed anywhere else but D.C. Just like 2010 when the committee completely ignored the S-curve and put the worst #2 and #3 seeds in Duke's region ('Nova and Baylor). Villanova was a joke that year as a #2 seed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom