Go Bob Morris | Syracusefan.com

Go Bob Morris

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Wow the little gym only holds 3,000! The place is rocking, game on ESPN at 7:30 vs Kentucky

I took Robert Morris as my upset special against Villanova in 2010, and to be honest they outplayed the Wildcats in that 2-15 match-up before losing in OT. I'd LOVE to see them knock out Coach Cal and UK.

It will be interesting to see if KY shows up wanting to play, or if they just phone it in (see SU-Fla St NIT).

I took Robert Morris as my upset special against Villanova in 2010, and to be honest they outplayed the Wildcats in that 2-15 match-up before losing in OT. I'd LOVE to see them knock out Coach Cal and UK.

didnt the refs hand that game to nova late?

Honest question - has anyone ever won the NCAA and NIT championships in consecutive seasons? Because hey, there you go Kentucky, something to strive for!

Honest question - has anyone ever won the NCAA and NIT championships in consecutive seasons? Because hey, there you go Kentucky, something to strive for!

We came close in 2002 and 2003 - played a pretty tight NIT semifinal vs. South Carolina in the famous mismatched uniform game.

We came close in 2002 and 2003 - played a pretty tight NIT semifinal vs. South Carolina in the famous mismatched uniform game.
I mean being NCAA champ first, and then the next year the NIT.

And now ... another installment of ... "Ashley Loves Jim" ...

******************************************************************************************

ashley-judd-medusa1.png

" WE'RE LOSING, YOU MORON !!!! "

weiss30s-4-web.jpg

" SAY ONE MORE WORD YOU HAG AND I'LL HAVE GUIDO DRIVE YOU HOME !!! "

LOL at Dykes.

Morris player on floor injured .. severe crampin issue. After a few minutes, Dykes starts complainin ... says its time for player to move off floor so teams can play. Knob.

Dykes seriously sounds depressed. This is gold!

Dykes is in tears at the time outs. Lets go bobby mo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dykes talking about next year's UK team. Play-by-play guy had to reign him in to talk about Robert Morris. Pathetic.

Dykes talking about next year's UK team. Play-by-play guy had to reign him in to talk about Robert Morris. Pathetic.

Dykes is an ass clown. What is he--UK's traveling announcer?

It will be great when RMU takes them down, to see the spin that goes on for Calipari and that program. F UK.

Dykes already callin UK for #1 preseason next year. Dick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom