Go heels! | Syracusefan.com

Go heels!

Id rather have duke win. Would give our win on saturday more OOMPH

Im still ambivalent. UNC looks like it's coming alive. Are we mathematically even assure of them not catching us in the ACC?

I still remember the thread with people rooting for Duke over Pitt. I dont remember who(I really dont, nor necessarily fault them), but they hopefully feel a bit silly as well as sullied.

To be clear I'd like Duke to lose, but take little joy in watching UNC win. I still see little guarantee to the feeling of entitlement we've been carrying on here for awhile now.

I think the only way NC wins this is Jefferson/Plumlee being in foul trouble

Regardless of who wins, I hope UNC makes this a tougher game in the 2nd half. It wouldn't disappoint me to see UNC take a chunk out of Duke and make them expend a LOT of energy.

Last edited:
I still remember the thread with people rooting for Duke over Pitt. I dont remember who(I really dont, nor necessarily fault them), but they hopefully feel a bit silly as well as sullied.

Yeah, and then they rooted for Virginia to beat Pitt in the next game. I wanted Pitt to win both, it would've helped us.

UNC takes the worst shots.

Wow, 58% of UNC's shots are 2 point jumpers, the worst kind of shots, just 38% of SU's are. 33% of UNC's initial shot attempts are in the first 10 seconds of the shot clock, and even those 51% are 2 point jumpers. No one tell Roy Williams about advanced stats.

court storming!!!

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom