Go heels! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Go heels!

In terms of the top ACC seed in the East. this result is just as big as us losing vs BC. I think it may actually be bigger.

Duke must now win out (including the ACC tournament), and even then would be in a toss up with us at 4 losses.

Last edited:
Chat was great, pro Tar Heels. We're looking to war on Saturday now. It's really the only way it should be. College basketball baby.
Hello. I caught your post in the Murry thread earlier and peed a little.

Chat was great, pro Tar Heels. We're looking to war on Saturday now. It's really the only way it should be. College basketball baby.

You just reminded me, from watching the game tonight I was curious if people still had complaints against Dickie V? I enjoyed the call tonight.

You just reminded me, from watching the game tonight I was curious if people still had complaints against Dickie V? I enjoyed the call tonight.
The chat including myself liked Dickie V tonight. Fair is fair.

Not for me I guess. I get what that old thread was about and it was cool, but all I hear is how the greatest rivalry in college hoops is unc v fluke. And it didn't even end with a high drama shot or anything. And that was the slowest storming ever. I swear they went to break and came back and there were still people walking down. The blue hairs on Price is Right got to contestants row faster.

I'm happy for the Heels. Got my masters there. Have many Tar Heel friends who are deliriously happy. And Duke friends who are in agony and muttering about fouls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom