gonna be tough to make the tourny | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

gonna be tough to make the tourny

I'm not asking this in a sarcastic fashion, but why would he leave? Based on what we are seeing so far this season I don't think he really has a prayer of playing professionally anywhere. Will he graduate after this season?
Yes, I believe he will graduate and he is 23 years old right now. He may indeed choose to move on and perhaps pursue a professional career overseas.

We need everyone to return that can. SU can only create depth if our upper classmen stay around. Moyer is a good player, but he won't come close to beating out Roberson. A freshman will not beat out a two year starter. It would be nice to have some players coming off the bench. If you compare SU to some of our old partners in the Big East, they are surpassing us since we moved to the ACC. Villanova, Providence, Seton Hall, and even Georgetown and St. John's are playing better than us. I watch games around the country and we have 210 pound forwards trying to play against 260 pound players. SU has to start recruiting big strong players that can play vs players who fit our zone. My concern is that I don't see any big players committing anytime soon.

Anyone who actually does not think SU will make the tourney next year is officially part of the chicken little fraternity that makes this site so unpalatable after losses.

People said that last year then I took their money

Anyone who actually does not think SU will make the tourney next year is officially part of the chicken little fraternity that makes this site so unpalatable after losses.

Please. We lose G, TC and potentially between 1-4 more players, will be starting no true PG in our back court and I can't speculate that we won't make the tourney?

Give me a break.

I'm not asking this in a sarcastic fashion, but why would he leave? Based on what we are seeing so far this season I don't think he really has a prayer of playing professionally anywhere. Will he graduate after this season?

I believe he will have his degree after this season. You never know, he could catch on in a lesser European league. If he has eligibility and wants to return, I'd rather have him as our backup center than Chino, who can't seem to get in a game to save his life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom