Gonzaga - South Carolina | Syracusefan.com

Gonzaga - South Carolina

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Will Gonzaga solve South Carolina's defence. Will they score enough against a team way tougher then they have seen all year.

I like both teams actually and it would be a good story to see either in the NCAA final and beat the cheaters at UNC.

Gonzaga bringing in the twin tower look very early in the game with two 7 footers.

South Carolina is poised here. I like them to wear down Gonzaga.

Good pace to this game. Gonzaga not shying from going inside with purpose, and South Carolima seems to be trying to dribble drive earlier in the clock then normal.

Both teams are playing well and shooting well. Gonzaga only up 2 has to scare them a little. They are shooting 67% and only up 20-18.
If USC defense gets a few stops I think they have gotten to the rim a lot easier.

Thornwell is the best player on the court, Sc doesn't have a prayer if they can't get him going.

I'm rooting for Gonzaga vs Oregon for the final. Or as I call it Seattle Armageddon. I told 3-4 friends now you will know my pain with Yukon vs UK

I'm sure mine is a minority view but I think Karnowski is very overrated.

I like the big Polski. Great footwork, great touch around the rim, good passer. I would kill for him. These are two very good teams. Gonzaga to make Martin get out of the M2M for a bit is impressive.

Silva would do incredible things against our team

Not rooting for Gonzaga. Silva just destroyed the Big guy from Gonzaga's face? How is that not a foul.

He destroyed him.

Yeah Silva can ball. Great game so far. Awesome block.

My god, McDonough IS LIGHTING UP John Higgins... Holy crap.

On the Intl Broadcast...

My god, McDonough IS LIGHTING UP John Higgins... Holy crap.

On the Intl Broadcast...
Is it McDonough and Bilas or McDonough and Dickie V? They will probably save Dickie V for his beloved UNC game.

Is it McDonough and Bilas or McDonough and Dickie V? They will probably save Dickie V for his beloved UNC game.

He's with Dickie V... Said the NCAA will have to answer for this travesty! Lol

Higgins has messed up other big games... It's hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom