Gonzaga - South Carolina | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Gonzaga - South Carolina

I like the big Polski. Great footwork, great touch around the rim, good passer. I would kill for him. These are two very good teams. Gonzaga to make Martin get out of the M2M for a bit is impressive.

Yeah he's ok but they talk about him like he's a first team AA. Williams-Goss is 10x the player but Karnowski gets just as much hype.

He's with Dickie V... Said the NCAA will have to answer for this travesty! Lol

Higgins has messed up other big games... It's hilarious.
What call specifically?

My god, McDonough IS LIGHTING UP John Higgins... Holy crap.

On the Intl Broadcast...

Forgot that I can get both broadcasts. Choosing between Nantz/Hill or Vitale.

What call specifically?

I was cooking, not sure. At least two or three he pointed out a call and then on replay that it was Higgins that screwed it up.

Said he shouldn't be doing a FF, because he's a bad official, but NCAA was probably using him just to shove it in everyone's faces.

PK being out is huge.

Guys serious urgent question.

I have whiskey. I have sour. What is the proper mixing ratio?

This Williams-Goss is a stud.
Great pull up in lane with 1:10 to go.
NBA level play from him today.

Meanwhile...Thornwell may be a lot less than 100% but Williams is doing some smothering defense on him.

For two top defensive teams they're certainly putting up a lot of points.

Yeah he's ok but they talk about him like he's a first team AA. Williams-Goss is 10x the player but Karnowski gets just as much hype.

No doubt. He's not some stiff and for sure NWG is way beter. Damn, this team is good. Carving them up.

Same class as Ennis, lol...
Thought he looked better even then...
Crazy how long ago that seems when your players leave after one year. Might as well say he was the same class as Derrick Coleman.

Wrong answer. Makes it easier to drink so I can drink more and share my wonderful opinions (facts) with everyone here.
Well in that case, an 8 count of whiskey and a splash of sour

Buzzer went off before the lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom