Gonzaga - South Carolina | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Gonzaga - South Carolina

Wrong answer. Makes it easier to drink so I can drink more and share my wonderful opinions (facts) with everyone here.

A real ginger ale/beer perhaps?

Even more amazing is sabonis could have been out there too

Plus they can play a lot faster. the big fella can't keep up with that pace.

He was doing OK at first. You are correct in that Collins is a very admirable fill in. But as he only averages 20 minutes a game I am concerned about fatique.. so fouls, depth, and the twin tower look which was effective is no longer an option.

Even more amazing is sabonis could have been out there too

And Przemek could've played against us. Seriously, could we even compete against these teams? It would be one pass, chuck, and pray it goes in. Everything else would be locked up.

He was doing OK at first. You are correct in that Collins is a very admirable fill in. But as he only averages 20 minutes a game I am concerned about fatique.. so fouls, depth, and the twin tower look which was effective is no longer an option.

Yeah no doubt it could hurt from a depth standpoint. But SC is not a team with a viable low post threat so it shouldn't hurt that much. The Zags have amped the tempo up and that seems to be working. 14-5 run since Karnowski left the game. While he was in he had his shot blocked three times and was not that much of a factor on either end of the floor.

South Carolina is a second half team. Gonzaga's sasquatch is injured. I think USC has a shot.

That was a bad double team... you can't make the kick out that easy for Gonzaga.

That was a bad double team... you can't make the kick out that easy for Gonzaga.
You can't switch on that. Works against teams without mountain men - can't do it against Gonzaga or UNC.

Zags pulling away - up by 14. Great inside-outside game.

Quick 8 point run by South Carolina. We still have a game.

What a bounce on that semi-brick to end the drought.

Dude from USC pulled a Frank when they were down 1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom