Good day so far for Junior as well | Syracusefan.com

Good day so far for Junior as well

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
IMG_1306.jpeg

Curious what that is like as a parent. Obviously you love and support your child but you also have a job and responsibilities that put you in a position to essentially tell your child, youre great just not good enough for my team.

Last edited:
Curious what that is like as a parent. Obviously you love and support your child but you also have a job and responsibilities that put you in a position to essentially tell your child, your great just not good enough for my team.
A lot easier than keeping him on the bench. If he ever does play for his father, he needs to earn it, first.

Could he… could he… end up … playing for his old man? No scholly needed.

Could he… could he… end up … playing for his old man? No scholly needed.
Only with some dedication to the weight room, he could be our 1i. obviously kiddin

Me thinky he ends up here next year or the year after. He’s a baller. He may not start here in a year or two. But he’d get some reps. Fran is VERY close with all his kids

Me thinky he ends up here next year or the year after. He’s a baller. He may not start here in a year or two. But he’d get some reps. Fran is VERY close with all his kids
He indicated in one interview he wants him to focus on his degree (engineering major) so I think if that happened it’s because his son blows up and pushes to do it vs the other way around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom