Good for Kevin Ollie | Syracusefan.com

Good for Kevin Ollie

Good for him, you could tell how humbled and proud he was in his post-game with Katz. He is grateful for the opportunity and it was a good start.

It's definitely harder to be a hater. Not sure I like that.

I honestly wish nothing but the best for him, he seems like a good guy.

I started to like UConn a little bit the moment Calhoun retired.

Noticed that Ollie's right hand man isn't the same as Calhoun's, Blaney, but Glenn Miller. Very nice win for Ollie.

I honestly wish nothing but the best for him, he seems like a good guy.
He basically stayed in the NBA for years because teams would bring him in to mentor guys on being a pro and a good person. I hope he does very well.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

It's definitely harder to be a hater. Not sure I like that.
I actually like Ollie and wish him the best. It's the UConn fans that are intolerable.

If he ever beats us I know I'll find him absolutely intolerable.

This Ollie loves fest is disgusting... Do you like the Chinese government also? sickening..
Amen. I was reading this thread and starting to throw up in my mouth a little

Amen. I was reading this thread and starting to throw up in my mouth a little
Never said anything about UConn. Just the man.

I'm sure we all know the difference.

I wonder if UConn fans will be happy for Mike Hopkins when he is winning games? I doubt it.

I wonder if UConn fans will be happy for Mike Hopkins when he is winning games? I doubt it.
By then, we'll be trying to remember what a UConn actually is

This Ollie loves fest is disgusting... Do you like the Chinese government also? sickening..

I agree I was watching the game and thinking I should be happy for Ollie but I was just incapable of it. I was really looking forward to UConn getting the crapped kicked out of them most of the year. At the end of the game I was waiting for something lucky to happy for Izzo like maybe a four point play where the ball bounces off a fan and goes in do send the game to overtime where they win. He is literally the luckiest person on the planet. If I were him I would buy a lottery ticket everyday.

They're on their way to irrelevancy, who cares if say congrats to him. Calhoun was a stubborn dbag, but Ollie seems like a genuine dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom