Good news | Syracusefan.com

Good news

jkmac

Walk On
Latest Depth Chart shows Shamarko starting and Gulley backing up Ant

Latest Depth Chart shows Shamarko starting and Gulley backing up Ant

The blackout included SUSID.

Does that really mean anything? My point is, could that just be trying to fool Shady?

Marrone really wants this game in a bad way. I bet he won't pull this for any other team, other than UConn, this season.

Does that really mean anything? My point is, could that just be trying to fool Shady?

He could be playing games, but it has Shamarko starting, does not have Chandler or Olando Fisher on the 2 deep.

So tomorrow, I guess I'll know whether or not to pay attention to the game specific depth chart they release, or if I have to put it on my "Seats available through Ticketmaster" list of things to never waste a moment paying attention to ever again.

He could be playing games, but it has Shamarko starting, does not have Chandler or Olando Fisher on the 2 deep.

So tomorrow, I guess I'll know whether or not to pay attention to the game specific depth chart they release, or if I have to put it on my "Seats available through Ticketmaster" list of things to never waste a moment paying attention to ever again.

of the players out i believe shamarko is the guy we need on the field the most. but he needs to be 100%. if he plays and he can't go full tilt it doesn't matter, they might as well keep him out.

he impressed me big time against usc. plays the run and the underneath and wr screens as well as i've seen at syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom