Good slate tonight | Syracusefan.com

Good slate tonight

Marsh01

Living Legend
Carolina vs the human atm machines at. 5:15

N Dakota St vs the fukeyes at. 7:00

Applesauce immediately following

and a surprisingly good game right now Michigan St @ Oakland

Vitale just said "UNC could be Top 3 right now in the country if they could make their free throws"

Oh. Ok. Good to know.

They lost to Belmont at home, Dick.

Vitale just said "UNC could be Top 3 right now in the country if they could make their free throws"

Oh. Ok. Good to know.

They lost to Belmont at home, Dick.

Except that missed free throws were the difference in that game. You don't think that an undefeated team with wins against #1 and #3 would be ranked in the top 3? Of course, ifs and buts don't win games...but free throws can.

Of course, ifs and buts don't win games...
That's all you needed to say.
Belmont. UAB.
They lost. Not once, twice. To beleaguered teams
Don't give a ish why.

Carolina vs the human atm machines at. 5:15

N Dakota St vs the fukeyes at. 7:00

Applesauce immediately following
7:00 PM New Mexico at Kansas could be good.
I hate watching Kentucky vs UNC. Great basketball I admit, but its tough rooting for either one.

Belmont. UAB.
Don't give a ish why.
Taking that into consideration , what do you read into a near loss by a very good MSU team against a 2-8 Oakland team? Neutral court but this is Cornell-Syracuse. Is this their St. Pat game

Belmont. UAB.
Don't give a ish why.

Cool. But that's kinda beside the point. Dickie V didn't say that UNC deserves to be top 3 right now...he said that if UNC had made its FT's against Belmont and UAB, they would be undefeated with wins against #1 on the road and #3 at a neutral sight, so they would probably deserve to be in the top 3. Not sure what the problem is, because UNC didn't make its FT's against Belmont and UAB, so it is all a moot point.

Cool. But that's kinda beside the point... so it is all a moot point.

Correct...the point was moot. Meaning that it had little value...so why say it? I thought it was dumb. I made a post about it.

Cool. But that's kinda beside the point. Dickie V didn't say that UNC deserves to be top 3 right now...he said that if UNC had made its FT's against Belmont and UAB, they would be undefeated with wins against #1 on the road and #3 at a neutral sight, so they would probably deserve to be in the top 3. Not sure what the problem is, because UNC didn't make its FT's against Belmont and UAB, so it is all a moot point.
Dickie V also said the SYRACUSE could be the best team in the country

Correct...the point was moot. Meaning that it had little value...so why say it? I thought it was dumb. I made a post about it.

I take his point to be that they are very close to being undefeated with some very good wins and they have one of their better players sitting on the sidelines throughout. If they get him back then you may overlook the two early season losses to Belmont and UAB in terms of evaluating their potential. Is it really that hard??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom