Goodbye Aluminum seats | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Goodbye Aluminum seats

They need railings on both sides of all stairs .. going down from top row seats for someone with bad knees/hips without is hazardous .. keeps me away

Question regarding the new dome because unfortunately I was not able to make it this year. Is it as loud as the old dome? I have some concern that noise will continue to decrease. First with the lack of pressure in the dome and the meta benches. 2 things which increase noise.
Most feel it’s louder

As long as I keep the aisle seats i’ve had for 30 years they can do whatever they want in the row. I’m high enough where most of my row is empty anyway.

And best part is, there's not some butthead billionaire professional sports franchise owner lording a move over a city and state if they don't come through with funding.

Looking at you, butthead billionaire professional sports franchise owners that lord a move over cities and states that I'll see in Hell.

Please please please go with the mosaic seating style. It’s a great, modern look and it camouflages when some areas are empty.

1649371007960.jpeg

I’m all for less seats. We never sell out anyway, attendance for all sports is trending down ( evidenced by new bills stadium holding less seats), and will make for a much better fan experience.

Seems they’re doing everything they can to renovate the dome. I hope the seats are orange: I think it could really dress the place up.

If they're planning on doing the seat renovations this summer, I'm assuming it would be after the Paul McCartney concert, and before Elton John?

Hopefully our group in sec. 129 can stay together. :)

Can’t do it before the Elton John concert. Which 6 thousand concert goers get the “you have no where to sit” email?

Start with the youngest, and work your way up. Congrats! You've been awarded floor seats.

Will this be done by this fall? If so, won’t this change some things for some STH? We have aisles, hope that doesn’t change. Also what about those of us who already bought seat backs?

Overall though this is awesome news of course! Less seats, more comfortable ones too.