Class of 2014 - Goodluck okonoboh | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Goodluck okonoboh

image.jpg

Interview with Goodluck on recruiting. No schools mentioned, but factors going into his decision.

Btw, you have an incredible amount of likes per post.
It is very well deserved. You are the youtube of the basketball world to me.
I'm thinking, you should work something out like this:
AWMKYtube.com
or .org
Whichever works for you. :)
Seriously, you rock the house my friend. Even on Sunday nights.

Interview with Goodluck on recruiting. No schools mentioned, but factors going into his decision.

for some reason none of your videos show up on my shizz.

for some reason none of your videos show up on my shizz.
Tell me:
Internet Explorer, Opera or Firefox browser?
Or mobile device? If an iphone, make sure you have the youtube app.

edowd, if you are using a regular pc or laptop, go to Tools->Setting in your browser and look for anything that has a checkbox that says "Embedded content" or "Enable Plugins" or similar.
If not already checked, check it!
But don't go hog wild. Meaning, check one, try to refresh the page. If it doesn't work, go back to unchecking that option and try another. Trial and error and certainly a pain, but you don't want to overdo what doesn't help. You'll find the right option, and if not, pm me and I can help.

I am pretty good with this sort of thing. ;)

Tell me:
Internet Explorer, Opera or Firefox browser?
Or mobile device? If an iphone, make sure you have the youtube app.

edowd, if you are using a regular pc or laptop, go to Tools->Setting in your browser and look for anything that has a checkbox that says "Embedded content" or "Enable Plugins" or similar.
If not already checked, check it!
But don't go hog wild. Meaning, check one, try to refresh the page. If it doesn't work, go back to unchecking that option and try another. Trial and error and certainly a pain, but you don't want to overdo what doesn't help. You'll find the right option, and if not, pm me and I can help.

I am pretty good with this sort of thing. ;)
i noticed that nothing was working to i rebooted this biotch... running like a well oiled machine now

Btw, you have an incredible amount of likes per post.
It is very well deserved. You are the youtube of the basketball world to me.
I'm thinking, you should work something out like this:
AWMKYtube.com
or .org
Whichever works for you. :)
Seriously, you rock the house my friend. Even on Sunday nights.

Thanks, man! The recruiting forum has been awesome since I started viewing last fall and has been a ton of fun to be a part of (since the spring). Thanks to everyone who supplies great recruit info and video - makes the summer and off-season much easier to get through.

Goodluck said today that Duke, Us, UL, and Indy coming at him the hardest. Also, today there was a very cool story on why he was named Goodluck. His dad was a cab driver and was shot, and the doctors didnt think he'd make it, but miraculously did! A week later Goodluck was born and that's the name his dad came up with.

Goodluck said today that Duke, Us, UL, and Indy coming at him the hardest. Also, today there was a very cool story on why he was named Goodluck. His dad was a cab driver and was shot, and the doctors didnt think he'd make it, but miraculously did! A week later Goodluck was born and that's the name his dad came up with.

?? SU?

Francis, I heard something very interesting today and I'm just trying to figure out how much there is to it. I believe Indiana is where he will go, but I heard today that Goodluck is back to favoring Syracuse. Is there anything to that?

Biancardi on Goodluck

Comparing Okonoboh and Noel

As I watched ESPN 100 center Goodluck Okonoboh (Boston/Wilbraham & Monson) over the five-day event, I reflected back to watching Nerlens Noel during his high school days. Over the years, I’ve had a chance to study the games of both Boston natives, who were one-time teammates at the Tilton School (N.H.) and with the BABC travel team.

They are both exceptional shot-blockers who are similar in many ways but also have some distinct differences. In an interview with Dave Telep on Sunday, Okonoboh talked about learning from Noel. Here’s a quick breakdown of their shot-blocking abilities at the same stage of their careers.

Noel did it with his poise and patience, staying on his feet longer and waiting to elevate. And when he did block a shot, he kept the ball in play to ignite the fast break. Noel is also longer and taller than Okonoboh and picked his spots more carefully for when to go after the block and when to simply contest and alter the shot. Noel went up with his arms straight up for the most part, which limited his fouls.

Okonoboh is rapidly learning the trade of rejecting shots, but at this time he does it like a volleyball player who is spiking the ball over the net too hard. He also leaves his feet too soon and often gets caught out of the play as a result. He is also prone to foul trouble because he swats down on the block, and he must continue to learn when to simply challenge with high hands versus when to go after the block.

Regardless of the improvements Okonoboh still needs to make, having someone who can both protect and score at the rim is a big asset in college basketball. That’s why it’s no surprise Okonoboh had some of the nation’s top college head coaches at his games throughout the adidas Invitational and why he will be heavily follow and pursued all summer.

@VerbalCommits: Ohio State has offered 2014 Wilbraham & Monson (MA)/Mass C GoodluckOkonoboh (h/t @RivalsNation)
Everyone said Rak was the best rim protector in his class (besides Anthony Davis) and look how his career is turning out. I won't be upset if Okonoboh chooses another school. To me, athletic, long shot blockers with limited offensive skill sets are a dime a dozen among the high school ranks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom