Goooo Twerps | Syracusefan.com

Goooo Twerps

This game has blowout written all over it. Would love to be wrong. Fear the Turtle!

ha!

maybe ive missed it, but i havnt seen that handle in a long time.

bees v smokefree was some good stuff.
Kept me entertained for hours on end. Loved how he always had 'PROOF' that we had 'bought' Melo, because he was signed, sealed, and delivered to MD before the Syracuse cheaters showed up. lol

Maryland. Also, this game was supposed to be a 7pm on Big Monday on ESPN, but because President Obama is visiting the Virginia campus they moved the game to 9pm on ESPNU to help with Secret Service security and not having fans hit traffic waiting to get in. I prefer we beat Pitt and not root for Maryland. As long as we win 2 of 3 @Duke, Virginia, Pittsburgh we will the ACC regular season title. I think UVA's best chances to lose are against us at home and @ Clemson.

Actually I would like to see the Hoos win here to make our game with them more meaningful. That also makes for more TV hype, and more recruit interest.

What conference are we in?
Almost a decade later?

Ok, so whoever the Mole says will win can be expected to chalk up a big victory in 2022. Huzzah!

Also it was a joke. Those are things that exist.

Almost a decade later?

Ok, so whoever the Mole says will win can be expected to chalk up a big victory in 2022. Huzzah!

Also it was a joke. Those are things that exist.

I know it was a joke, thus my reply, since in the end it did happen.

We should have been here a decade earier if not for a last minute political intervention. Wonder what life would be like now if we had been ACC 10 years ago.

Last edited:
That last basket MD let go is exactly like them. I really want to believe they can pull this off but they usually have a hard time putting together 10-12 good minutes in a row. That said come on turtles.

Ugh, I just went in to watch the game. UVa jusst scored 5 pts in a row. Game ain't ready for me yet.

Looks like we're going to have to win this thing straight up on our own. UMD is starting to fall down.

And of course they are within 2 now. Still don't have a good feeling. Would love to see KSU pull off a win tonight. Can't stand the Jayhawks.

Lol a turtle gets squashed.. jump ball. Bout like all those soft clemson bumps last night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom