Goooo Twerps | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Goooo Twerps

UVa's offense doesn't impress me much. And I thin offensive rebounds will be there for the taking against their aggressive D.

Virginia's really frigging tough. We need to be ready to deal with them.

Virginia is an excellent team. Very similar to us in that they play defense well, have a slower pace, underrated players galore (Brogdon, Harris, Perrantes...Cooney, Grant), a solid yet unspectacular freshman PG and simply knows how to pull away when necessary.

That game at UVA is going to be a war that I'm not sure we'll be able to win without some big perfromances.

this game is over. amazing we're undefeated and 10-0 in acc, and if we lose wednesday we'll be in 2nd place in the conference.

Its amazing how Virginia is playing a HOME game against a crappy team and all of a sudden people crown them king. Virginia I'm not impressed from this display. Fear the Orange. I dont fear them!

If Clemson doesn't beat Virginia on Saturday, we need to win out to win the regular season title.

Virginia's remaining schedule is ultra soft.

We could even slip to third if we lose at Duke.

Just like us, UVA builds a double digit second half lead, only to see it dip down to a possession or two.

If Clemson doesn't beat Virginia on Saturday, we need to win out to win the regular season title.

Ultra soft, perhaps. But funny things happen when the pressure and heat get turned up down the stretch.

Uva will lose to Miami...

Were there any two hires that flopped harder than Turgeon and Mark Gottfried? I mean wow.

Stupid Smsotzerych, just make a three you dope!

And spell your name like a normal person.

Its amazing how Virginia is playing a HOME game against a crappy team and all of a sudden people crown them king. Virginia I'm not impressed from this display. Fear the Orange. I dont fear them![/quote/] soo true lol

Never thought at 23-0 a game at pitt would feel like a must win but it kinda does with the way UVA is playing.

Virginia is an excellent team. Very similar to us in that they play defense well, have a slower pace, underrated players galore (Brogdon, Harris, Perrantes...Cooney, Grant), a solid yet unspectacular freshman PG and simply knows how to pull away when necessary.

That game at UVA is going to be a war that I'm not sure we'll be able to win without some big perfromances.

Meh. They didn't impress me all that much tonight. Don't think they can handle our forwards. Not many teams can, though, so that shouldn't surprise anyone.

That being said, they'll be up big-time for our game if we enter it w/ less than 2 losses.

Orangezoo said:
Never thought at 23-0 a game at pitt would feel like a must win but it kinda does with the way UVA is playing.

It really is a must win. Don't mean to be a negative Nancy, but we pretty much need to win at Pitt to win the regular season title. Gotta figure we lose at Duke and Virginia. I don't see more than one loss on Virginia's schedule, maybe at Maryland.

It really is a must win. Don't mean to be a negative Nancy, but we pretty much need to win at Pitt to win the regular season title. Gotta figure we lose at Duke and Virginia. I don't see more than one loss on Virginia's schedule, maybe at Maryland.
Gotta figure... What!?

cuseguy said:

Duke will be very tough, but we should beat Virginia.

I think we beat UVA. I think beating pitt keeps the pressure on them though which is key. Im not being negative in respect to this being a must win.

albanycuse said:
Based on what? You scared of playing them. Please go to bed already. Thank GOD the team has more heart and fight then you appear too.

I'm a realist.

Could we win at either place? Sure.

Will we?

I'll gladly eat my words.

cuseguy said:
I'm a realist. Could we win at either place? Sure. Will we? I'll gladly eat my words.
I'm the realist ,i already made a post about it earlier, so i find that funny. Virginia is a paper tiger and we proved we can beat Duke already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom