GoT Season 8 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

GoT Season 8

Theon, Jaime, Brienne, Jorah, Grey Worm, Missandei, Tormund, Sansa and Podrick each had their arcs fulfilled last night it seemed like.

Im guessing the only characters that survive this upcoming battle are Dany, Jon, Bran, Gendry, Davos, Varys and Tyrion.

Think Arya’s a goner.
I have a theory that the stark children whose wolves have been killed don’t survive. Arya’s wolve is still alive I don’t see her dying and we all saw ghost this episode so I see Jon surviving.
Sansa is my prediction for surprise death.

Thought last night's episode was fantastic. Its how episode #1 should have been. There were some fantastic lines and some great character interaction.

The very end when Sansa said to Dani about the North never bowing down again and Dani's reaction was classic.

Jamie and Bran

The group sitting around the fire and Jamie knighting Brienne was cool.

The Hound to Ayra "is he on your list" ...lol

I believe Arya will live and can't she take the face of a white ?

Last edited:
I think Jamie and the Hound are safe, they both have stuff left do imho. With Cersei and The Mointain respectively.
My prediction is Euron kills Jamie the last episode.
Bronn definitely won’t do it.

Thought last night's episode was fantastic. Its how episode #1 should have been.

I believe Arya will live and can't she take the face of a white ?
they kind of explode into ice when they die.

I think Jamie and the Hound are safe, they both have stuff left do imho. With Cersei and The Mointain respectively.

The Hound is the only lock. Arya is gonna wear a face again. I assume to kill Cersei. And Jamie’s face.

The Hound is the only lock. Arya is gonna wear a face again. I assume to kill Cersei. And Jamie’s face.
Interesting. I think Jamie is going to kill himself and Cersei at the same time, while they are embracing. That way he can die in the arms of the woman he loves, just like be told Bronn he wants to.

And the wildlings. They haven’t spent much time on who is organizing/leading them. Or I’ve missed it.
Feel like most of them died in the battle of the bastards.

Interesting. I think Jamie is going to kill himself and Cersei at the same time, while they are embracing. That way he can die in the arms of the woman he loves, just like be told Bronn he wants to.
he's going to tackle her from the tower of winterfall from which they pushed bran.

I have a theory that the stark children whose wolves have been killed don’t survive. Arya’s wolve is still alive I don’t see her dying and we all saw ghost this episode so I see Jon surviving.
Sansa is my prediction for surprise death.

They’ve built Sansa up to the captain of the titanic role. She’s going down.

ghost’s clock is ticking too.

And the wildlings. They haven’t spent much time on who is organizing/leading them. Or I’ve missed it.
The wildlings were almost entirely wiped out in the battle of the bastards and eastwatch’s fall. I’d be surprised if theres a couple hundred left to fightg

I think Arya will end up saving Jon and will kill the Night King.
Think she sacrifices herself, as her characters been running from the death she cheated. Fulfill’s the nissa nissa theory potentially too.

They’ve built Sansa up to the captain of the titanic role. She’s going down.

ghost’s clock is ticking too.
I feel like the dire wolves status kind of correlates to their human. Good for Jon and Arya, bad for Sansa and Bran.

Bran and Theon could get hit by a bus and I wouldn’t care. Watching my man Jorah go down and Tormund is going to be rough.

The catacombs will be safe? Aren’t they full of Stark corpses?
I wanted a Jorah and Lady Lysa Mormont scene bad.
Just because Lysa is badass and Jorah is such a good character.
Tormund seems destined to dying but it will suck when it happens.
Edd is going down as well.

I am just hoping the characters who die don’t become members of the army of the dead. I have a feeling Gray Worm will become a member of the army of the dead don’t know why but some main characters will go zombie.

Absolutely agree. Gonna be heavy losses next episode. The fact that Theon is guarding Brann also seems interesting.

Will we see Ned Stark return as a white walker?
Considering he doesn’t have a head I highly doubt it.
If he didn’t have his head cut off I could have seen it.

Considering he doesn’t have a head I highly doubt it.
If he didn’t have his head cut off I could have seen it.
Rickon though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom