GoT Season 8 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

GoT Season 8

I expect a last stand in the crypts with a good number of people escaping out the tunnels to the ships. They’ll regroup at the iron islands but won’t have much of any army left.
who leads the delaying force (suicide mission)? I have a feeling it will be Jaime. His little conversation with Bran makes me feel that way. Bran was essentially like, we need you... but there is no after for you.

I expect a last stand in the crypts with a good number of people escaping out the tunnels to the ships. They’ll regroup at the iron islands but won’t have much of any army left.
My thoughts are that the ball busting deaths to close out the episode is theon and Sam holding off the dead while everyone else escapes and Sansa staying to fall with Winterfel.

I prefer the character development, story telling, mystery and intrigue to the action scenes. I liked the scene at the fire and actually wished they had traded more war stories.

Im a bit worried this long drawn out battle might be boring if it doesn’t keep us on the edge of our seats. And then there’s the cgi. I’m glad nobody knows who’s going to die I think thats the only thing saving it.

I like character development and quality plot lines, too. But we had a full episode 1 worth of exposition. Time to get to it.

And, we're finally there.

who leads the delaying force (suicide mission)? I have a feeling it will be Jaime. His little conversation with Bran makes me feel that way. Bran was essentially like, we need you... but there is no after for you.

Not sure what it means yet but they’ll have the left flank and some high ground. That could save them or bear the brunt of a main force or both.

Anyone familiar with Chamberlain at Gettysburg? I’m calling it, that’s what is going to happen.

Not sure what it means yet but they’ll have the left flank and some high ground. That could save them or bear the brunt of a main force or both.

Anyone familiar with Chamberlain at Gettysburg? I’m calling it, that’s what is going to happen.
Battle of little roundtop!

I am. portrayed by Jeff Daniels in the movie. Little Round top

I like character development and quality plot lines, too. But we had a full episode 1 worth of exposition. Time to get to it.

And, we're finally there.

They blew it with episode 1. Episode 2 sort of made up for it.

Yep. He’s toast imo, likely a large amount of people in the crypts (his fam) too.
dude comeee onnnnn… he's not leading any delaying action. He'll survive cause he'll be the first one out the door with sam and gilly.

dude comeee onnnnn… he's not leading any delaying action. He'll survive cause he'll be the first one out the door with sam and gilly.
I just think one of him and Bran survives. It doesn’t make sense to kill off bran now. We don’t know that his family makes it out either

I just think one of him and Bran survives. It doesn’t make sense to kill off bran now. We don’t know that his family makes it out either

Don’t really see how a kid in a wheel chairs escapes but I don’t know what the warg capabilities are.

If the walkers make it to the crypts then the castle has been over run. Someone or some group will make a last suicide stand allowing others to escape out the tunnels to Yara’s ships.

They blew it with episode 1. Episode 2 sort of made up for it.

It's funny [and I don't mean this in a critical way at all], I had the opposite take -- enjoyed the first episode while most complained about it being slow, and felt like Ep 2 was more of a continuation of that slow pace.

I actually thought that cool story stuff occurred in both episodes. I'm just ready for Ep 3.

Don’t really see how a kid in a wheel chairs escapes but I don’t know what the warg capabilities are.

If the walkers make it to the crypts then the castle has been over run. Someone or some group will make a last suicide stand allowing others to escape out the tunnels to Yara’s ships.

The only characters besides Bran that I think definitely make it out are The Hound, Jamie, varys, Jon and potentially Gendry. Maybe Davos as well. I will be broken if Davos dies

The only characters besides Bran that I think definitely make it out are The Hound, Jamie, varys, Jon and potentially Gendry. Maybe Davos as well. I will be broken if Davos dies
I think Davos is a dead man. sad to say.

I think Davos is a dead man. sad to say.
Tormund, Davos and Jorah in the same episode is a bit much to bare. Ive never even been a big fan of Jorah’s but it was a nice moment him backing up the friendship and trust he developed with Tyrion

Tormund, Davos and Jorah in the same episode is a bit much to bare. Ive never even been a big fan of Jorah’s but it was a nice moment him backing up the friendship and trust he developed with Tyrion
Tormund will sit on the iron throne you SOB!!!

Anyone else totally buying the theory that the night king’s split his forces and is flying southward to OldTown/Kings Landing to entirely wipe out the maester population and effectively “the collective memory of westeros”?

Anyone else totally buying the theory that the night king’s split his forces and is flying southward to OldTown/Kings Landing to entirely wipe out the maester population and effectively “the collective memory of westeros”?
I hope so

I'd love to see Cersei's reaction to that surprise

I hope so

I'd love to see Cersei's reaction to that surprise
The more they mention killing the night king ends all of this, the more I think they’re setting up for a Lord of the rings like ending. The survivors of winterfel fling themselves at the bulk of the night king’s army in the south to buy time for jon/whoever else to kill the night king and end this.

Nah, Cersai will die at the hands of someone alive. but also, maybe.

I said Cersei will die in child birth giving birth like her mother.
the child will die as well?? I am thinking about the witch prophecy. Isnt Cersei supposed to be killed by the "younger sibling". could be her own child. but she was only suppose to have 3 kids.

The more they mention killing the night king ends all of this, the more I think they’re setting up for a Lord of the rings like ending. The survivors of winterfel fling themselves at the bulk of the night king’s army in the south to buy time for jon/whoever else to kill the night king and end this.
I could see the scenes in the south playing out like the beginning of World War Z

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom