Gottlieb Getting Destroyed on Twitter | Syracusefan.com

Gottlieb Getting Destroyed on Twitter

Finally Doug Gottlieb has stepped in. He's getting shredded for his comment regarding Andrew Luck's retirement. I can only hope that he gets canned. He's such a worthless piece of !

Doug’s a fool but Andrew could have made his decision sooner. Timing is terrible and he knew his dilemma

Unfortunately being an ass clown makes him relevant. It isn’t until everybody ghosts him that he will go away. Until then, we will put money in his pocket.

The indy beat writer on sports radio this a.m. had some interesting insight between team and town; doubts in town how Andrew originally hurt his shoulder (snowboarding?) as well as most recent ankle/calf injury. He particulary ripped owner Irsay as a person not trustworthy. Poor timing, he got paid $99 M in his 6 year career.

Finally Doug Gottlieb has stepped in. He's getting shredded for his comment regarding Andrew Luck's retirement. I can only hope that he gets canned. He's such a worthless piece of !

He's a piece of Rutgers' stadium? That's just plain cruel.

I swear if Dougie said "Syracuse looks great this year" people would disagree with him.

I don't think he said anything that crazy and honestly the jokes on twitter that trash him are just old by now.

There are worse people out there, especially in sports.

I personally dont like the guy but in all reality he's irrelevant and outside of this forum I don't even know he exists.

I swear if Dougie said "Syracuse looks great this year" people would disagree with him.

I don't think he said anything that crazy and honestly the jokes on twitter that trash him are just old by now.

There are worse people out there, especially in sports.

I personally dont like the guy but in all reality he's irrelevant and outside of this forum I don't even know he exists.

he said something really freaking stupid, he is a troll and a weasel. I don't care if he says 1000 good things about SU, that is still my take on him.

Doug’s a fool but Andrew could have made his decision sooner. Timing is terrible and he knew his dilemma
In a perfect world yes. But athletes change their mind maybe he wasn't in as much pain months ago. It may work out for Indy maybe they tank for tua. They sucked for luck and we'll don't have one for manning but they got him too.

Silver medal goes to Dan Dakich.

I don't judge Luck one bit for making his decision. Football is a game that destroys the body and mind, and people can stop playing it whenever they want. But if the Colts decided to recoup the money from him which they are contractually/legally allowed to do, I wouldn't judge them one bit either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom