Great basketball game | Syracusefan.com

Great basketball game

DJR44

Walk On
I felt like I needed to post. Long time fan class of 93'. Have to say this was a great basketball game. Very well played and the team responded multiple times in second half when they could of folded.

Quick observations:
Rak- As dominant a game from a su center that I can remember. You felt he could score every single time he touched the ball. When cooney and silent g are going well we can play with anybody in country because we have a legit scoring 5. Great story for the senior from philly who stuck it out and is heading to the league because of his play next season.

Coooney- shooting the ball well and driving to the hoop. Can't ask for more from Trevor the last 6 or 7 games. Let's hope the light has turned on and the confidence has finally stuck.

Silent g: guy has all the tools...can shoot, drive, rebound, play defense. Had a fantastic OT after a tough miss at regulation.

Roberson: will only get better offensively but rebounds like an animal. Those 2 offensive boards in OT were key plays in the game.

Patterson/Joseph: plug Ennis there and we are a top ten team. He is not and that's life. we need both to improve. Ron plays great defense and eventhough made mistakes on offense he is very active on defense. Joseph is raw and we need him to keep learning.

I have enjoyed this season as every game is big and matters. Like the way team is progressing. Nice having jimmy on the sidelines guiding this team.

Djr44

speaking of JB just saw him right immediately after the long near miss to end the game walking down the line to say greet Manning and the WF team looking like he was muttering, "OMG, OMG" too funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom