Great Gottlieb article | Syracusefan.com

Great Gottlieb article

You guys must be perfect human beings. congrats! the fact that he can rile up insecure Syracuse fans is more on you than him if you ask me. I mean the guy is good at his job.
lol You don't have to be perfect to realize that being a thief is low. You must set a low bar for yourself. You must be insecure to praise a thief. The insecurity is all on Dougies part. He wanted to go to Syracuse and Syracuse didn't want him. Thank God.

I don't feel bad for him at all for people making him "remember" what he did. He did it and I had someone steal money from me in college...He's a scumbag.

Doug Gottlieb commuted two cardinal sins:

1. He didn’t constantly fellate Syracuse and Boeheim

2. He did something stupid in college.
Cute but not close to accurate. He is a man of low character. Doing something stupid? You mean stealing. That isn't a prank gone wrong. Tell me the next time someone steals from you that they were just doing something stupid. And it isn't that he doesn't praise syracuse. he invents things to attack Syracuse. And others. All in all, just a P.O.S.

Cute but not close to accurate. He is a man of low character. Doing something stupid? You mean stealing. That isn't a prank gone wrong. Tell me the next time someone steals from you that they were just doing something stupid. And it isn't that he doesn't praise syracuse. he invents things to attack Syracuse. And others. All in all, just a P.O.S.

I know that for you someone making a mistake in college is enough to condemn a man for life, but fortunately that’s not an attitude that everyone shares.

I know that for you someone making a mistake in college is enough to condemn a man for life, but fortunately that’s not an attitude that everyone shares.
Dumb even for you. And the bar for your posts isn't very high.

Quick update--

dasher vs townie vs HOFCeluck (late addition) at Wrestlemania. Triple threat match now. Jarhead still the special guest referee. Possibly Alsacs on the call alongside JR.
That really wasn't that funny the first time. Up your game

That really wasn't that funny the first time. Up your game

You vs townie

old-men-fighting.jpg

Doug Gottlieb commuted two cardinal sins:

1. He didn’t constantly fellate Syracuse and Boeheim

2. He did something stupid in college.

He stole from fellow students, and not likely a poor kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom