Greeting the team at Manley | Syracusefan.com

Greeting the team at Manley

This would have been good to do if students were there. Message would have spread on social media and easy for them to get there. A good reason to party too.

How'd it go, did any of the players take pictures

LOL. Think there was 7 of us. Not what I was hoping for, but oh well. There were 4 buses. Headmaster9 and I just happened to be standing next to the bus that Dino and ED were on. Was able to meet ED and congratulate him on a great game and career at Syracuse. He signed a football for us. Dino thank us for coming out. Missed the players getting off the other 3 buses. With so few people there to greet the team, I'm certain most of the players did not even know or cared that some were there to congratulate them. Was hoping to see Nick Monroe, but I missed him.

LOL. Think there was 7 of us. Not what I was hoping for, but oh well. There were 4 buses. Headmaster9 and I just happened to be standing next to the bus that Dino and ED were on. Was able to meet ED and congratulate him on a great game and career at Syracuse. He signed a football for us. Dino thank us for coming out. Missed the players getting off the other 3 buses. With so few people there to greet the team, I'm certain most of the players did not even know or cared that some were there to congratulate them. Was hoping to see Nick Monroe, but I missed him.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/bd82364a13686328d331f23f79d12222/tumblr_o8c1vtzyIc1s95j2so1_250.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom