Griffin gives me flashbacks to... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Griffin gives me flashbacks to...

I'm going to pump the breaks on that comparison
He has the same kind of hyper-athleticism as Steve. Like a big cat, a mountain lion. He has a better sense of humour. He seems to be the kind of person that laughs at everything, which I really like.

Last edited:
probably the most “bouncy” athlete we’ve had since Jerami Grant. As with most players, he’s just got to find the balance between trying to do to much (ball handling and contested 3’s) and doing too little (usually defensive intensity). I can see why Illinois used him as a super-sub on a top 15 type of team last year. He definitely has the chance to improve his game considerably at SU if he dedicates himself to working on primarily ball-handling, and shot creation. Who was the last non-center to have 7 blocks in a game for us?

probably the most “bouncy” athlete we’ve had since Jerami Grant. As with most players, he’s just got to find the balance between trying to do to much (ball handling and contested 3’s) and doing too little (usually defensive intensity). I can see why Illinois used him as a super-sub on a top 15 type of team last year. He definitely has the chance to improve his game considerably at SU if he dedicates himself to working on primarily ball-handling, and shot creation. Who was the last non-center to have 7 blocks in a game for us?

GREAT question?
Send up the Orange Ray signal!! :cool:
Ray? What say ye?

I’d wager somebody like DC maybe?

Also thought of Wes.

Hak is famous for “The Block”, but he wasn’t a prolific shot blocker otherwise.

This is “cheating”, but - probably Lydon.
Like Marek, he played a lot of C minutes in spite of not being one.

He had a TON of blocked shots during that FF run, tied a record IIRC.

Griffs the straw that stirs the drink. I think he goes off against UVA in primetime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom