Guerrier 2021 Draft | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Guerrier 2021 Draft

Ben, thank you for all you provide to the board. I appreciate your measured and researched based responses.

With respect to the "older" scouting report, it seems much more on point than the stuff you listed from DraftExpress, IMO. His shooting mechanics...there is a LONG way still to go there despite the improvements you noted.

As stated before, I really like Q's potential as a college player. "A work in progress" is probably the most accurate way to describe his current skill set. I find it unlikely that he will appear on any current projections for 2021 draft.

I agree he's not going to be there this year and I'm not advocating for him to be a draft pick in 2021 -- I certainly wouldn't pick him right now. My only goal here is to hopefully better explain why he's been so popular among scouts and pros since I've seen a lot of people wondering why anyone would pick a guy averaging what he is. The NBA drafts based on potential, not past performance, and I hope I helped explain the process a bit better for people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom