Guess the line for FSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Guess the line for FSU

I’ll say it, classic pick’em game.

But it wouldn’t surprise me to see SU favored by 1 to 3

This game is the fork in the road now. I hate attendance discussions but I hope we fill the dome with 40k lunatics bc this game could put us on a real path for good things.

The best team I’ve seen from the ACC is BC so far. Feeling like 2007 all over again in there. Clemson isn’t a freight train as much as others think.

I must adjust following FSU's performance last night
FSU-3

This game is the fork in the road now. I hate attendance discussions but I hope we fill the dome with 40k lunatics bc this game could put us on a real path for good things.

The best team I’ve seen from the ACC is BC so far. Feeling like 2007 all over again in there. Clemson isn’t a freight train as much as others think.
Yup. BC's run game vs our raw LB's frightens me. Notre Dame looked very vulnerable.
Next week will tell is sooooo much, about where our team stands right now. What a huuuuge game for us.

last year FSU started 0-2 and went to wake and was favored by 8, was 1-3 and went to duke and favored by 8 , went to BC 2-4 and was fav by 4

dont see anyway we get favored

Yup. BC's run game vs our raw LB's frightens me. Notre Dame looked very vulnerable too.
Next week will tell is sooooo much, about where our team stands right now. What a huuuuge game for us.

BC has nfl defensive players and Dillon is a complete monster. Playing them late is a huuuge blessing.

I could see bc/tech acc championship. And I also could see us in November angling for a good bowl game after qualifying earlier than we think

Brian ward to me is the key. Can he adjust and show me something on that side

BC has nfl defensive players and Dillon is a complete monster. Playing them late is a huuuge blessing.

I could see bc/tech acc championship. And I also could see us in November angling for a good bowl game after qualifying earlier than we think

Brian ward to me is the key. Can he adjust and show me something on that side
I'm high on BC, but there is no way they overtake Clemson and their D-line comprised of nothing but NFL first rounders.

last year FSU started 0-2 and went to wake and was favored by 8, was 1-3 and went to duke and favored by 8 , went to BC 2-4 and was fav by 4

dont see anyway we get favored
They changed coaching staffs. There must be huge turmoil there as I can't believe a good many FSU fans, recruits, boosters are happy that Jimbo left. As well as the players he recruited.

I don't think many people who bet on FSU would feel very confident putting down money and laying points. I think they still think they can pull a win out. So I will say pick'em.

I'm high on BC, but there is no way they overtake Clemson and their D-line comprised of nothing but NFL first rounders.

Absolutely. I think Clemson doesn’t have a Dillon weapon though. Gonna be a good game btw those teams. Bc should be ranked this week if u ask me

ND yuck and is gonna drop from rankings.

Florida State will be a betting favorite around 6.5 to 8.