Guilty Pleasures Favorite Songs From 2000-2013 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Guilty Pleasures Favorite Songs From 2000-2013

Panic at the Disco - Victorious - think beginning link needs to be edited through 2015 :)

Yeah, we kind of came to an agreement that the thread is for songs from 2000 to present.

If you want your songs to make tee's next list you have to add a line to each post you made stating the name of the song. It has to be in a specific form: beginning bracket, the word "song", colon, space, "name of song", closing bracket. See songs posted by me and others to see what I mean.

I'm sure many of you are familiar with "Constant Craving" by k.d. lang from 1992. Here's a song from this year by her and two other women.....

[song: Atomic Number]

starts slow but kicks in at about the 29 second mark.....

[song: Southern Sun]

Yeah this is a great video, and pretty catchy dance tune, but the video is the besssssst part...

gotta post some music after a disappointing loss.....

[song: Adventure Of A Lifetime]

after such a depressing game, gotta post some music......

[song: I Wasn't Ready]

more depression, more music......

[song: The Joke]

one of the worst losses of all-time, wow.....

[song: Vanille Fraise]

Good song, it's actually been posted twice before. Moqui posted it in Feb 2014 without tags so it didn't show up in tee's list. I didn't realize this and posted it with tags in Aug '14.

It's basically an unfinished song from 1973 that Bob Dylan wrote called "Rock Me Mama". Old Crow Medicine Show changed the melody of the verses a bit, added verse lyrics, and changed the name of the song. The chorus, the most important part of almost every song, is unchanged.

I posted the following in the 70s thread, it's Dylan's unfinished original:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom