Gut feeling and other thoughts | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Gut feeling and other thoughts

He didn't. See Wake, see West Virginia. See USF (in 4 days)

I addressed Wake and WVU in another post. Those along with USC are teams that have more talent than us. I'm talking about teams that have comparable or less talent than us. USF is another as you say that is comparable although I might give them the edge.

I am a little surprised that we're not really talking about what we're missing on the field. We're not the New York Giants that can drop a Steve Smith or Hakim Nicks and still beat the Patriots on their field because they have so much depth and talent.

Lose a Sales, Collier, Fairchild - nice highly recruited kids that would be senior leaders now can do some damage, esp when the head coach has to go out and get a bunch of talented but raw kids that are gonna take some time to be game ready.

That's one of the reasons I think this three year nonsense is nonsense. This isn't hoops, it takes a fair amount of time to get kids in the system and to mature in it.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

one thing that cant be overlooked is that every team we lost too had more playmakers then we do by far.. even uconn had a RB that is more dynamic than anyone on our team and it led to more of the issues than people want to admit. he made more people miss in this one game than our entire team has this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom