Hakim reference last night | Syracusefan.com

Hakim reference last night

SBU72

All Conference
Surprised that no one has mentioned the Hakim Warrick reference made last night by Rafferty. Comparing the length of the UTex player.

warrick or warwick ? if the latter it was len elmore.

Surprised that no one has mentioned the Hakim Warrick reference made last night by Rafferty. Comparing the length of the UTex player.

It’s mentioned in another thread someplace.

I had my own Hakim reference last night. We were sitting in a bar that had the game on with the sound off as Guy took the shot in the corner as time ran down with the Auburn player in his face. I turned to my wife and said, "Hak would have swatted that ball and there wouldn't have been any foul."

(I know, I didn't expect to see any hoops last night but I ended up getting to watch the last minute of the UVA-Auburn game and the first half of the TTU-MSU game)

I had my own Hakim reference last night. We were sitting in a bar that had the game on with the sound off as Guy took the shot in the corner as time ran down with the Auburn player in his face. I turned to my wife and said, "Hak would have swatted that ball and there wouldn't have been any foul."

(I know, I didn't expect to see any hoops last night but I ended up getting to watch the last minute of the UVA-Auburn game and the first half of the TTU-MSU game)
That's exactly what I was thinking as I watched it.

I said it March 30th post 18 in the teams you want win title elite 8 edition...got only1 like thanks Sherm, had to say it on national tv and everyone is like wow.

I said it March 30th post 18 in the teams you want win title elite 8 edition...got only1 like thanks Sherm, had to say it on national tv and everyone is like wow.
Well done sir

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom