Class of 2016 - Harbaugh | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Harbaugh

This is the feeling I get......20 minutes before the call in interview Harbaugh's wife says to him. " Jim I told you I was going to Divorce your ass for making me move to Ann Arbor when San Francisco was great." Totally distracted was JH.

This is the feeling I get...20 minutes before the call in interview Harbaugh's wife says to him. " Jim I told you I was going to Divorce your ass for making me move to Ann Arbor when San Francisco was great." Totally distracted was JH.

COMPLETELY DISTRACTED and wanted nothing to do with it. Didn't help some of Cowherd's questions were terrible as well. The buy comment took me a minute as well.

I get the feeling Trueblue is somewhere lighting candles and preparing an intimate evening with himself and a recording of this interview on loop.

I want to preface this with saying I'm not a Cowherd fan, at all. Jim Harbaugh just gave the most awkward interview ever. Colin actually ended the call early and hung up... It was that painful. If you didn't want to give the interview, don't. If I was a recruit listening to that, I'd be a little (emphasis on little) turned off by that.

Good for you. I was sure the anti-Cowherd camp (which there's nothing wrong with being a member of) was going to use this as an excuse to talk about how much he sucks. In fact that's happening on Yahoo.
I mean c'mon. You can dislike the guy and still see that was entirely Harbaugh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom