Harrell coming back | Syracusefan.com

Harrell coming back

Ugh, between Louisville, Duke, and UNC, the ACC will have quite a few top teams... I guess that's good for us and the league... but Ugh!

Duke, UNC, UVA and Louisville now clearly ahead of SU next year in the ACC

Duke, UNC, UVA and Louisville now clearly ahead of SU next year in the ACC

Not only that, playing these guys (some possibly twice) gives us 4-5 losses right off the bat.

Slick Rick earned his entire paycheck when he convinced Harrell to come back. How does he manage to keep these guys when on every other team they are bolting even when they clearly shouldn't? He could sell ice to eskimos.

Slick Rick earned his entire paycheck when he convinced Harrell to come back. How does he manage to keep these guys when on every other team they are bolting even when they clearly shouldn't? He could sell ice to eskimos.

The fact that Harrell is going back to Lville, and Parker is seriously considering coming back to Duke, it goes to show you the type of kid that they get vs the type that we get.

The fact that Harrell is going back to Lville, and Parker is seriously considering coming back to Duke, it goes to show you the type of kid that they get vs the type that we get.
then how do chane behanan and kevin ware reflect on him? you're really reaching.

Wow, that's crazy. He's a far better NBA prospect than Grant, no less.

then how do chane behanan and kevin ware reflect on him? you're really reaching.

Behannan couldn't stay out of trouble, and I don't know what happened with Ware. My point was more on the player than it was on the coach. Clearly Parker and Harrell have other agendas than just settling for a quick pay day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom