Harrell | Syracusefan.com

Harrell

We could also use a Carmelo Anthony, G-Mac, Kueth Duany, Hakim Warrick, and Jeremy McNeil.

great observation….and addition to our next wish list..
The fire burns in him...I mean he might be my favorite player. I hope thomas Bryant is like him.

We could also use a Carmelo Anthony, G-Mac, Kueth Duany, Hakim Warrick, and Jeremy McNeil.
I just want an angry winner. A big ole chip. Like dion. Or rick. Or dc.

I like rak, but he's the anti-rak. This game is awesome.

Effin Hancock must drive guys nuts...he's got some Larry legend quality to him.

Put me on that list. Cooney is the only guy who screams and shows passion. Everyone else this past year was about as intense as a Zoloft convention.

Put me on that list. Cooney is the only guy who screams and shows passion. Everyone else this past year was about as intense as a Zoloft convention.
Exactly...that's why I'm so excited for Joseph. And it's not a sleight to Ennis. But I want to push the ball and jam it in peoples faces.

And he doesn't really scream, nor taunt. He might give a shout when he knocks down a shot, but it is more directed inward than toward the opponent.

Overall, last year's crew was very low key.

To me dc2 seems to react when he makes a play. Almost in reaction to making the play. The original dc just wanted to knock people the f out.

DC2 just needed or needs a breakout type game. Would have a decent game or half and then would follow it up by only playing two minutes the next game. or not appear in the second half. Would love to see him stop trying to anticipate contact and doing some double clutch move, and just thump it on someone's head.

That's the kind of dude were missing.

I would kill for someone with his low post capabilities. Is it too much to hope that Grant comes back with some inside scoring moves?

I would kill for someone with his low post capabilities. Is it too much to hope that Grant comes back with some inside scoring moves?
If grant comes back he's going to be the poy. Dat boy good.

DC2 just needed or needs a breakout type game. Would have a decent game or half and then would follow it up by only playing two minutes the next game. or not appear in the second half. Would love to see him stop trying to anticipate contact and doing some double clutch move, and just thump it on someone's head.
Agreed.

And he doesn't really scream, nor taunt. He might give a shout when he knocks down a shot, but it is more directed inward than toward the opponent.

Overall, last year's crew was very low key.
Right. All in response to making a shot. I truly think cooney is going to go bananas next year. I'm more excited for a season than I have been in along time. Lots of chips, tudes and dudes with something to prove.

My ? is, When Chris Mc trys to post up down low next year, what will Rak's defender be doing, or where will he be? McCullough supposedly has some moves down low, and I fear that if Rak is in the game, his defender will be able to sag off of him and clog the lane. Need Rak to develop a good 6-8 foot baseline jump shot.

Harrell doesn't make 3's. Give me someone who can make a shot from outside the paint

My ? is, When Chris Mc trys to post up down low next year, what will Rak's defender be doing, or where will he be? McCullough supposedly has some moves down low, and I fear that if Rak is in the game, his defender will be able to sag off of him and clog the lane. Need Rak to develop a good 6-8 foot baseline jump shot.

i wouldn't get your hopes up with Cmac giving you some back to the basket moves.

think Jerami Grant...last year...which was pretty good...when he was allowed to play

anomander said:
i wouldn't get your hopes up with Cmac giving you some back to the basket moves. think Jerami Grant...last year...which was pretty good...when he was allowed to play

Allowed to play?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom