Harrison Twins coming back | Syracusefan.com

Harrison Twins coming back

Makes UK look better. Don't they have a legit PG coming in again this year plus 5 names is back, what about Dakari?

Bad for the rest of us, but good for them. They were NOT ready.

Makes UK look better. Don't they have a legit PG coming in again this year plus 5 names is back, what about Dakari?

I'm actually quite shocked that Johnson is coming back, especially after the roll he was on the last third of the season. With his physique an NBA squad would definitely grab him in the first round.

I'm actually quite shocked that Johnson is coming back, especially after the roll he was on the last third of the season. With his physique an NBA squad would definitely grab him in the first round.

Its not fun to think about but he may be more effective in the post next year than Randle was this year. He isn't nearly as mobile or multifaceted on offense but if you get him the ball within 7' he's going to score and rack up fouls. In the college game in many respects that's almost more valuable that having your beast spend part of the time outside the paint.

IMO with another year as the featured player, he could go in the top 3. He couldn't do that in this year's draft.

Its not fun to think about but he may be more effective in the post next year than Randle was this year. He isn't nearly as mobile or multifaceted on offense but if you get him the ball within 7' he's going to score and rack up fouls. In the college game in many respects that's almost more valuable that having your beast spend part of the time outside the paint.

He has very soft hands. He's going to be a monster next year. Kentucky's only problem might be all the new 1-and-dones they have coming in not necessarily being guaranteed starting positions. There are going to be some CRAZY practices at Kentucky next fall.

Yeah they have the #6 pg coming in. Side note; I can't believe the top pg in the land is going to SMU...

Somewhat surprising. Anytime you make the championship game you've had a great run and it's the time to go and cash in while you're hot. UK may have enough talent next season to fill 2 FF teams.

He has very soft hands. He's going to be a monster next year. Kentucky's only problem might be all the new 1-and-dones they have coming in not necessarily being guaranteed starting positions. There are going to be some CRAZY practices at Kentucky next fall.

Good point about the practices. Just going to make them a stronger team. Absolutely loaded team.

Yeah they have the #6 pg coming in. Side note; I can't believe the top pg in the land is going to SMU...

I am looking forward to seeing that kid play. Chad Ford said in a recent chat that he is an absolute stud. Easily a one & done type talent and one of the more coveted PGs who will be coming out in recent years.

Man is Kentucky going to be stacked next year. Although I wonder how Calipari feels about this, since it's kinda screwing with his model.

IMO with another year as the featured player, he could go in the top 3. He couldn't do that in this year's draft.

I think Johnson has the potential be an excellent player, but he may not see a lot of minutes this year. I think Cauley Stein and Towns will share the bulk of the C minutes.

As for next year's draft, Johnson may not even end up in the top 3 Kentucky players selected. Towns is almost guaranteed to go ahead of him. I suspect Cauley-Stein is taken ahead of Dakari. And between the Harrison twins and Marcus Lee, someone is going to shoot up the draft board.

I am looking forward to seeing that kid play. Chad Ford said in a recent chat that he is an absolute stud. Easily a one & done type talent and one of the more coveted PGs who will be coming out in recent years.
Which one, the uk or smu kid?

men2.jpg

They will have more talent on next years team then their 96 team and a few current NBA teams.
That's what happens when you get paid players to come to your school year in and year out.
I really hope they have chemistry issues and struggle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom