Harrison Twins coming back | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Harrison Twins coming back

2.jpg

Louisville fans when they heard the news about the twins coming back!

UK is absolutely loaded. Anything less than a NC will not be good enough for them and their rabid fans. I figured the twins would be back. Someone, however, will be riding the pine down low or getting limited PT. Too many 4s and 5s on that team next year. Guys who could start on many other teams. Look for mass exodus after next year, so the Calipari revolving door will be in full swing again (pun intended).

Any chance any of their recruits decommit? Is it too late for that? Are there any that were on our radar?

pearl31 said:
wait, what?

It's simple, are we in a spot to be mocking them when they were in the final game while we go home during the first weekend? I think not.

It's simple, are we in a spot to be mocking them when they were in the final game while we go home during the first weekend? I think not.
Gosh, thanks for informing us of the rules. Sometimes I forget.
Cuz yeah, selling 40-0 tshirts before the season starts is definitely nothing to mock - and yeah that has so much to do with Syracuse's tournament performance :rolleyes:

Gosh, thanks for informing us of the rules. Sometimes I forget.
Cuz yeah, selling 40-0 tshirts before the season starts is definitely nothing to mock - and yeah that has so much to do with Syracuse's tournament performance :rolleyes:
I'm thinking that shirt wasn't an officially licensed University of Kentucky shirt.

I'm thinking that shirt wasn't an officially licensed University of Kentucky shirt.
And I'm thinking that mocking wasn't wasn't officially directed at the University of Kentucky, i.e., the institution.

And I'm thinking that mocking wasn't wasn't officially directed at the University of Kentucky, i.e., the institution.
Then who, the 2 guys who own the screen printing shop?

I guess the guy that got the 2014 uk nat champ tattoo is off limits also?? We better quiet down..

Man is Kentucky going to be stacked next year. Although I wonder how Calipari feels about this, since it's kinda screwing with his model.

I think his model is to get the very best players possible with the understanding that they are likely gonna leave early. Unless there's a clause that UK pays him more for every 1 and done, I don't think he's upset that kids come back.

I wonder if this will start raising questions in the minds of one and dones, ' Calipari only got one of his 8(?) micky Ds into the league this year!?'.

Makes Ennis' move look better, imo.

Then who, the 2 guys who own the screen printing shop?
What, you're surprised? The Syracuse "Marathon Men" isn't an officially licensed shirt, either. It was a guy who came up with the idea, not a University marketing department.

What, you're surprised? The Syracuse "Marathon Men" isn't an officially licensed shirt, either. It was a guy who came up with the idea, not a University marketing department.

Who came out with the we want tacos t-shirt?

I wonder if this will start raising questions in the minds of one and dones, ' Calipari only got one of his 8(?) micky Ds into the league this year!?'.
The Cal one and done thing was
Preseason #1 and it's not even close.
Duke has 9 McDonald's All Americans too, but one of them is a Plumlee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom